Are you still thinking whether to enter local university

By Unknown - February 13, 2014

Now I finally know how stress can it be when you got to decide whether to continue to study or go ahead with full time job? I been thinking for quite some time, when I am in Taiwan I did talk about it with my friend and through all the advice I did make a decision to study Degree in Sports in either local university or private university. I would say that in Singapore study sports is rather limited and mostly are sports science instead of outdoor adventure learning, I know overseas there is a lot of schools has it but It is impossible for me to go ahead with overseas as it tough for me to put down everything in Singapore and leave to study for 1 and a half year. There are things in my Family I got to handle it and is tough to just leave it and go.

I have look through on the internet to search sports course from Local University and Private schools in Singapore. Trust me, is very limited! And after so long, I decided to give local university a try and my choice Nayang technological University (NTU) and the course I would like to study is Sport Science & Management! I am going to apply through Non- Academic Achievement (NAA) / Discretionary criteria (DC) which is based on outstanding achievement or exceptional talents.
Credit to NTU website

I know is not going to be easy but I am willing to give it a try! Pray hard that I can enter because I really love sports and outdoor! I would like to gain more knowledge and experience & in the future when I work in the outdoor industry I can give back to the society especially the next generation. My love for outdoor does not just come like this is because the camps I use to attend during my secondary days, those instructors change my life and I have learn so much things therefore I would like to impact those students who attend camps too.

There are people out there who don’t believe in me but I know there are still handful of people who have faith in me and always supporting me. Thank You Guys and you know who you are. I am going to try and give my best! No regrets at the end of my day! Do pray for you if you can :) The closing date of registration for university is 23 Feb 2014! Wish me all the best if you can!  

To those who are still thinking of applying university, I would encourage you to go ahead, study to gain more knowledge and after getting degree I think you can go ahead to work full time or you can still continue study. It is never too late to study. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments