PILATES FITNESS at Serangoon

By Unknown - February 06, 2014

Once again I would like to thank FTW [ Fit To Win] for giving me opportunity to try so many different type of gym classes. So here I am at PILATES FITNESS Serangoon trying out
 Pilates for Body Aches. They have two outlets in Singapore. The other one is 
actually at 434 Telok Blangah Road, 098854.


For Serangoon outlet it will be at 85A, Serangoon Garden Way, 555981. If you do not know how to get there, don’t worry! Let me guide you along! I also don’t know but thank to my friend staying there guide me, if not I think I need to use my GPS to find my way there because I seldom visit that area.


In order to get there; take a train to Serangoon station. Walk to bus interchange take bus 315 or 317. The bus stop you going to alight is very easy to spot. The bus will round about circus and you will be able to see HSBC and Sushi Tei ! Walk to the Citi Bank and UOB direction all the way straight and you will be able to spot PILATES FITNESS.


Push the door to enter! For those who are interested to try out their classes, do feel free to sign up for their trial today. Check out their website at www.pilatesfitness.com.sg


Remember to take off your shoes !


I came quite early because this is my first time and I need to attend the Reformer Intro class. Actually before that I am not sure what does reformer Intro does but when the class started, finally I know what is the reason behind it!  

I have never seen this equipment before in my life and I will be using it for the Body Ache class later. Therefore Reformer Intro class is to let me know this equipment and the terms of it and most important is learning how to use it. During the introduction, I am WOW by how this machine can do so many things and the best part is I can get to try later! 


They do not have just one or two, but they have a row of equipment! Today class there is only about two people plus two workers for the lesson. To be honest, I don’t really understand what the instructor was saying sometimes due to communication barrier I guess but after a while I get to know what she is saying because she using the different terms I have known during the introduction class. At the beginning, I thought it will be easy and comfortable but after a while it seems to be those cardio, even thou it may not seems to be hard core but is trains your core muscle. The instructor keep correcting my posture especially I have hard time keep my back bone straight ;x but I like how the instructor being so impromptu to correct immediately and also she knows I have knee injuries therefore she gave me two soft pad and place on my knee when we do some knee support. All these little gestures and movement it will touch the customer heart and we know that they actually care. I enjoy the whole session and I will be back soon for Pilates for weight loss next week! 

After the lesson, I packed my stuff and head off to bath! Very nice decorate bathing place and nice smell! 


If you want to know more about what PILATES FITNESS offers, do feel free to check out on their website at www.pilatesfitness.com.sg


Follow me on other social media platform today!
Twitter: @tiffanywong
Instagram: @tiiffanywong
Facebook Page: @tiffanywong 
:) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments