便所主題餐廳 Modern Toilet

By Unknown - November 09, 2013

I am really excited to check out modern toilet as when tourist come Taiwan, this restaurant will be the MUST go place. So here I am to see how their restaurant is been that creative. 

As usual, always take photo with their light banner! Is a tourist thing and a blogger thing. Pardon my dressing; you should know it is taken in the same day as my other post. Promise you I will dress better next time when I am out. 


This is what you will see before you head up the stairs to enjoy your “FOOD”.


Here is the picture of the menu, sorry the word on the menu is super small and blur is because I took it too fast and even you see it you also can’t order in Singapore HAHA ! I don’t mean to be meant, but if you really interested to come to visit them, after you read my post then you decide it yourself. 

Bathtub table 


Another menu list for us to use the maker to tick what we want to order! 

My huge bag is sitting on top of the toilet bowl seat. 
I think it cannot be open, if can be open I guess a lot of people will be mistaken that they can eat and do their business at the same time, I think it is quite disgusting LOL. 


After deciding what we want, we need to head down to their cashier counter to make order and also payment.


Scroll down to enjoy some of their interior design of the restaurant. 



This is the bill and the items both my friends and I ordered. 680 NT is close to $30. It is cheap for us Singaporean because of the exchange rate. 



With my Singapore Intern and Taiwan Intern


It was a cold night therefore when I reach here, in my mind I was thinking of eating something real hot, therefore steamboat just came into my mind immediately. Was thinking whether to eat Seafood or any meat will do, but then since the price is not much different, so I just order seafood at the end! 

To be honest, I was quite disappointed. The seafood was disappointing as their meat is very little and they replace it with lot of vegetable. I think they should change the meal into vegetable hot pot instead of seafood. I would rate it 4/10! 


My friend also ordered hot pot and he is also very disappointed about this too!


Nevertheless, I still manage to come here and experience it myself despite reading lot of good review about this restaurant. I guess is all about the theme and if were to say about their food, I guess is just normal or not nice. You are just paying for the experience that’s all!


On the bright side , their fries is very nice ! I would recommend you to come and experience it yourself but don’t order their steamboat! Try other stuff and try not to order too much incase the food taste bad L Order a bit to taste it first if not you can order Fries which I think is really nice and worth the money! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments