發現號特色民宿 (Discovery Secret B&B) n 屏東東港夜市 Dongang Night Market

By Unknown - November 21, 2013

Another great night! The reason why I say that is because tonight I am able to sleep on a comfortable bed. I am not complaining or saying that my base wooden is not comfortable just that with a bed, it will increase the comfort! After a few days I come to Taiwan, I did buy a “Mini Bed” for outdoor, but the thicknesses are just right and after a while, I tend to have back ache. Hopefully I am able to find a new sleeping way for me to decrease my back ache pain, if anyone want to be nice and send me an bed to my base , I will love you so much!

  Oh Yeah, back to topic! Here is the picture of the place i will be staying at Tonight. This place is called (Discovery Secret B&B). The location is at no 90, Yuhou Road, Linbian. I not sure how to get there by public transport as i get there by car. Therefore if you guys are interested to check out the hostel, you might want to goggle it. 


  
 Picture of the room toilet and bathing area 

  Each of the room they have different cool name ! This is one of them. 

  Random photo of the corridor

Spotted this mirror along the corridor ! Immediately wanted to take this picture without me 
being inside the picture ! And while i am blogging , i realize this is somehow the interior design of our Singapore Famous blogger XiaXue home ! If you do not know who is she or have not seen the video yet, go visit the website to watch at www.clicknetwork.com ! :) 

 The service counter inside the hostel ! Or maybe i should name it as a hotel because inside the room it looks really like a hotel ! Nice place to take picture ! 



 Here are some of the photo of the place : 
 I am amazed that they have an gym exercise cycling machine ! I think if they have an mini gym i believe it will be even better ! Because one of my friend , even he come for vacation,he will still bring his gym-ing stuff to hotel and workout ! 

  Hang out place for everyone ! 


  Another area where you can seat down and chill with your friends and family ! 
They also have an television there too !


 Boat wheel at outside the entrance ! 


  Overall picture of the entrance of the hostel ! I shall write down my overall experience at the end of the post and if there is any question you want to ask me, you can leave a message at the comment at the end of this post :) 




 Since not every time we are able to come to this place , we decided to visit the night market here ! The night market here is called Dongang Night Market ! Sorry i also not sure how i can come here because i come here by Car ! You might want to goggle it to find the place :)

  I did not went to catch fish because i am behind the shorts store to look for pants for my daddy ! Those pants in Singapore they sell $30 and above ! You might think that i am cheapo but if there is something cheaper and same quantity, who will not buy ? You tell me ! 
LOL ! 



 Here are the two pants that i bought for my daddy ! Long story to share with you ! 
At first i just want to buy one only ! Scroll down to know more ! 


 I did ask my daddy what size his pants and the belt he wore before in what's app ! So i did not ask him again on what' app as this timing he should be sleeping as he need to wake up super early the next morning! So i just get the size that he told me and i told the seller uncle that i am afraid he can't wear or too big for him. Therefore i try my luck to what's app him and he didn't reply so i just buy it first. Half way shopping in night market , he suddenly message me and say i bought the wrong size and he have wore a smaller size already, so i ran back to the shop and thank God the uncle have not totally closed shop yet if not it will be wasted! 

the uncle ask me what is my daddy height and weight and after i told him, he gave me the size that my daddy should wear! I what's app immediately to my daddy and he is alright with the size and therefore instead of one pants , i bought two pants in total ! The material is good and one piece is 350 NT each. Since i bought two piece means 700NT, which mean Singapore dollar $30 ! I ask uncle for discount and he die die also don't want to give me ! To me is okay , i am just trying my luck to ask for discount ! HAHA ! 

And i send the photo of the pants to my daddy and i am glad that he love it ! I can't wait to head back to Singapore to give it to him ! :) My daddy even message me to ask me whether do i have enough money to spend and i reply him yes . Because the first month i be shopping quite a lot because i want to buy before they change into winter season :) Maybe for the next few month i will spend lesser ! 

I bought two boxer for my younger brother ! Is cheap here in Taiwan! For all those cute design, each selling NT 100 regardless of sizes ! Which means Singapore dollar about $4 ! Cheap ! 
the reason why i buy for them boxer is because i know they will wear and they will like it ! 


 Sorry for the blur photo as i have ask the uncle to take photo for us ! Did not expect to be so blur but nevertheless , it was a great hang out with Outward Bound Taiwan staff :) We all work hard and at the same time we play hard too ! 


Interesting stuff seen in Night Market ! 
Fish in a cool fish tank and they are selling at NT 100 which mean Singapore dollar about $4 ! 
I love it but i don't think i would want to bring it back to Singapore ! If they sell it in Singapore at this pricing , most likely i will buy one back home ! :) 


 Bar-barque sotong ~ 
One costs about 100 NT plus, unsure of the exact pricing because is my friend who is going to pay and all of us will be sharing it together !


I bet everyone knows what is this ! 
Is something like a cartoon pancake ! they have lot of different carton like spongbob too ! 
The taste so - so only , the special part about them is having different design that's all ! 


This is my first Taiwan beer i am going to try ! :) 
I would say that this taste way better than tiger beer because in Singapore i always 
drink tiger beer ! I manage to drink finish this can of beer fast because i am way to tired and all i want is to sleep instead of drinking ! Nevertheless, it was a great experience ! 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments