Just an update about my weeks in Taiwan n a Thank You list

By Unknown - November 06, 2013

It’s been a while since I have written what have been my days in Taiwan, all of my post have been writing about the places I have went like the night market , good eating place or places which have good scenery you should check it out when you are in Taiwan.


For those who are unsure, I have been in Taiwan from 07 Oct till today and am about 4 weeks ( I say so because despite of me putting all my social media about me being in Taiwan for internship, there is still people keep asking me whether am I In Taiwan).  Everything have been very good and confirm there is up’s and down’s I will faced. Life is never easy (Now I know the meaning behind it, when my working friend told me). If I am going to share with someone else, they will confirm comment, everywhere you go, you sure got to face the problem. I can’t say anything much here on my blog because I now having internship, if anyone got to complain my grades will get affected. Ask me personally if you want to know. Get my Taiwan no from my social media and we will talk more there.

So far I learnt quite a lot of things during my internship, I can say that my Chinese improved, just that something during communication, I need to ask question to reconfirm what he or she is trying to say and also to be more confident in speaking in Chinese because sometimes there are people who feel super impatient talking to me as they need to keep thinking what I am talking about. Why I would say is impatient is because of their facial expression (Or maybe I am wrong). I hope they don’t find me irritating as my Chinese is not really as good as both of my internship mates, hopefully after 3 -4 months being in Taiwan my Chinese can really improve!
Can’t wait to be back in Singapore on Jan and share with my dad about my internship here. But on the bad side is when days passed super-fast I got to plan my future career path. I pray that God will guide me and show me the way.



And lastly before I end this blog post, I would like to thank my Hero Daddy who always what's app me to stay connected to what has been going on in his life and never failed to send me Heart shape J ! Love you daddy!
 Hema, my lovely friend who is in overseas studying now never fail to reply what's app and despite of her busy schedule she will still contact me. Joy, my lovely friend who has been a great listening ear and never fails to reply my message. Thank God for my cell group leader Peter to be always be there to encourage and giving me advice when I meet circumstances in Taiwan. I would like to also thank Jenna, for me and great listening ear and great encouragement to me by sending God promises. Last but not the least, I would like to thank Gladys for staying contact with me and had an video call which have Princess Ginselle inside and guess what she call me “Ting Ting Jie Jie” haha , she is really super cute ! Love her so much & I would like to thank Fake mummy which is Gladys mummy for her overwhelming love. She make that effort to Line me when she got wireless and she call me to check whether I am alright and ask me to keep myself warm. Love you fake Mummy!  


Really when you are overseas, true friend will stay contact no matter where you go and not those who will just talk only without action. Not pointing finger at anyone but I am just stating the fact! Nevertheless, I still love ALL OF YOU! 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments