G.J 蔣卓嘉 at Simple Market Near Taipei 101 Taiwan

By Unknown - November 14, 2013


All thanks to Tripadvisor for all the recommendation! Because of Tripadvisor then I can find Simple Market! If you are wondering what is Simple market? It is something like Flea market but the stuff they selling are their own design brand & they selling food also. Other than all these, you can come here to take photo as there are really nice place to take individuals picture or couple picture!


Address: 54 Songqin Street, Xin yi District, Taipei Taiwan


Is near Taipei 101 and is beside basketball court! If you are unsure about how to go the place, you just ask people.


From the entrance I have seen a lot of people eating Ice-cream and I am looking around finding where they get their Ice Cream from and here is the store ! From the picture itself, its seems that the store is called Midori.


 When you come in, on your right hand side is their menu! Total they have 9 different flavour  I am not sure whether will they keep changing menu every week or months as this is also my first time coming here too! The menu is all in Chinese and most of them I do not know how to read so I will not ordered those but order those I know how to read. If they have English it will be way better.


I order the second one from the left side, when I order I read it to the service provider and him correct my Chinese and he laugh a bit. Hmm, that point of time I do not bother to say him back. I just ignore and go to collect my ice-cream!


Flavor of Ice cream they are selling!


Yay! Finally I got my Ice cream and I got it at NT 60 which mean Singapore 2.59. When I put the ice cream into my mouth, my first expression is WOW! It taste so nice and is totally different from what we call as Ice Cream! It does not taste creamy; it is taste more like soft ice. If you get a chance to come to Simple Market on Sunday, you must come here and try the Ice Cream! I would give 9/10 for this Ice-cream! 


After the ice cream shop, you can walk in as there is a shop who selling unique and limited edition notebooks and many more cool stuffs! Those who like those cute stuff, you come and check it out!


Another picture of Simple Market!


Spotted this stores that sell “Underground Yam”, I translated from Chinese.



They are selling one packet for NT 50 which mean 2 Singapore Dollar. The uncle asks me to choose and I tell him I do not know how to choose and the aunt just passed me packets which just take it out from the hot cook place.


After purchase, I took a few photos and the uncle open the cook place for me to take photo! So nice of him! After purchase, I took a few photos and the uncle open the cook place for me to take photo! So nice of him! I did not finish the Yam because I do not really like and peeling off the skin is so ma fan because in my hand I carrying so many bag therefore I just ate a few only. The taste is different from what I expected. I would give it and 6/10!



 I been standing a whole morning and I am looking for a seat to enjoy my food but nevertheless I manage to see this booth. There will be a performance by a singer at 4 pm  So I am thinking since it is still early and there are no plans yet, I should seat down and watch his performance. So I went to seat in the front to see the singer!



Yay! The singer finally arrived! There are a lot of reporters there to interview him; I did not manage to hear what they ask him because it is really very soft. By the way, I do not know how is him, I just want to seat down, relax and checking out who is the singer.


From the poster I can see him English - is G.J and I know his Chinese name but I do not know how to read L I went online to search G.J but found nothing L . Quite disappointing and I gave up! I just sat down there to listen to him singing. 


 He is really good looking man even though he is super fair. When he is singing, he makes eye contact with the audience and I always try to avoid it. Haha , I shy la !


Out of so many songs that he sing I love those ENGLISH SONGS especially the one he wrote, 我的夢, 潛意識沈默 and Love meI have been listening his music almost every day, if you are interested to listen to his music, you can listen from you-tube at this link below:

At the end of his performance, he actually asks the audience to follow him on Instagram and also to like his Facebook page! I managed to search his name and added him! WOOHOO ! If you are interested in following him, his Facebook page & Instagram link are below:


Yay! Manage to take a photo with him. Standing beside him makes me look damn dark! I wanted to talk to him more about his music but one of his in charge wanted to bring him away as he will be signing his CD! The in charge was quite rude when I ask him to help me take photo, he reply me with an angry face saying wait for a while in Chinese! Wanted to walk away but never mind, I just want to take photo with him LOL. 

I hope that I am able to be there for his next performance in Taiwan, so I can take a picture with him again and get his signature on his own CD! 

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON蔣卓嘉

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments