FRANKENWEENE MOVIE

By Unknown - November 01, 2012


Have you watch Alice in the wonderland movie before ? If you have watch it and totally in love with it like I do ! Then I think this Movie will suits you and me ! 
If those people who have not watch Alice in the wonderland before, its okay , you should
take this opportunity to go watch with your love ones !

Let me introduce you the new MOVIE called :
FRANKENWEENE
 It is in 3D ! 

Your favorite film director / producer is back, alive and kicking in his latest 3D masterpiece
 Frankenweenie !

The whole movie is shot in black and white ! 
Where a boy goes to a cemetery at night to dig up a dead pet and then bring it back to live ?


The movie uses 200 puppets and no computer animation 
(aside from the special effects).
Now, that is a must watch for any stop motion film enthusiasts ! 


Watch how a young boy revives his beloved revives his beloved pet dog back to life,
setting off a series of monstrous experiments with hilariously catastrophic adventures !



Question being ask about what lengths will you go to keep your favorite pet by your side 
forever? 
I guess if i have a pet that i really love , I will give it 101% to my Dog, giving it my time and 
devotion and giving him my love that I have. In order to keep my DOG by my side 
forever , I guess I will make him into a robot so that he will never ever leave by my side until
the day I die ;x   

Like Disney Studio Singapore FB page today to get the updates :
http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG

Follow Disney Studios Singapore
https://twitter.com/disneystudiosSG

Check out their Trailer here : 
http://www.youtube.com/disneystudiosSG



Watch Disney's FRANKENWEENIE Trailer here ! (Total 6 Videos)
REMEMBER TO DATE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO WATCH WHEN
IS IN CINEMA :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments