HAPPY 21 TH JEREMY BIRTHDAY PARTY

By Unknown - November 22, 2012

Wondering who is this guy cooking ? He is actually Jeremy  the birthday boy :) 
 Don't worry , I did not bully him to actually cook for us , but is his lovely mummy who 
have prepared lots of good food for everyone of us and Jeremy is just heating up the food !


Sushi time ! Jeremy mummy actually buy for us ! 
that point of time , the birthday boy Jeremy is feeling really hungry and he just can't wait anymore so we started eating a few sushi.

About 8 - 9pm , Angela and Darren came to join us :) Jeremy and I went down to fetch Angela first that why it explain only have Angela inside the photo and not Darren ! As he know how to come up Jeremy house ! Since we are waiting for him, why not we take some poloriads ? 



Happy 21th birthday Jeremy ! 
 This pretty cake is done by Jeremy mum herself, within about 5 hours. Anyone interested to order any birthday cakes or any celebration cakes ? You can actually email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com, i can help you ask his mum :) 

 
Took this photo of Jeremy. he is actually wearing.... you can actually see it from the first picture. I told him to actually wear something nice, and guess what ? He just bring out a purple formal top and just wear over it and he keep reminding us not to take photo of his leg because he is wearing FBT shorts ! 

 At the same time , you can actually see the whole picture of the cake itself ! 

 
Family photo of Jeremy ! 
Too bad that timing the sister is not back home yet . Jeremy still have a sister ! 
i realize this photo Jeremy and his mother really look alike :) 



 Scroll down to enjoy the photo of Jeremy :
Jeremy is trying his best to actually using his top to cover his short, he managed to cover a bit. Other camera can' capture it but mine camera capture it very clearly ! 
I think when Jeremy is going to read my blog, he is so going to kill me ;p 

 

Group photo time ! 
Some of the Secondary school friends who i have been contracting from secondary 
till now ! I hope we still will stay in contact till we grow old :) 

Ops ! i didn't realize Jeremy taking photo with his tongue sticking out and I wonder if 
any extra ingredient been added into the cake. I hope not. Haha ! 
And another one is look @ Angela face ! She actually want to smile and twist at the Camera but I do not know why she didn't smile ! I guess she is way too tired already as that night we were taking lots of lots of photos ! 



Photo of me + birthday boy Jeremy :) 

 
Another photo of us ! And I remember that he promise me that 
on my actual birthday itself, he will go Zoo with me ! Better keep your promise if not 
i will kick your Butt ! Wahahaha ! (Kidding lah!) 
 

Last photo of the day :) 
Thanks to Jeremy who actually invited us to his house and we have lot of fun ! 
If the next day we do not need to go work + school, we will actually stay 
till late night chit chatting ! We agreed to meet up soon next month ! Hope 
to have another great outing together <3 nbsp="nbsp" span="span">
Love you people !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments