Genting Snow World is READY

By Unknown - November 20, 2012


Snow World in GENTING First World Plaza is finally ready and now they are offically 
opened to the public ! Which mean you and I can actually go and enjoy! 
The temperature inside is actually - 6 degree and I been there before , trust me , it is really super cold ! 
 

This is the photo taken when i came to Genting with a group of other bloggers from Nuffnang ! 
:) 
We are all dress up and ready to head inside to feel the coldness which you can't experience in 
Singapore ! 

 
Here is me dressed up ! Even you see that i dress till everything is cover, but i still feel super cold when I am inside ! My recommendation for you is to wear more ? If you feel cold very easily like me . 
 

Check out the link right now to know more about Snow City at

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments