CROCS WAREHOUSE SALES AT EXPO

By Unknown - November 11, 2012


Thank to my friend EDA , for the news that CROCS is having their end of 
year warehouse sales ! It will be holding at Singapore Expo Hall 4 ! Thank
God that church is located at  Expo , if not i alone going to travel all the way there 
and all the way back home ! 


 Here are the pictures that I actually bought from the sales itself : 
1 pair is only $25 , and guess what ? During the period of time , I went down 
there is one hour sales which get any 2 pair for only $30

CHEAP ! CHEAP ! CHEAP ! 
 
 White + Lime Green 


 Actually I wanted to shop for the CROCS shoes which base is flat but then after 
walking around the warehouse sales for about 2 round, i realize that the women section 
does not have, only the Mens section and unisex section which selling about $25 - $30!

Actually I don't really get what does this base for ? as this is my first time encountering shoes with such weird base ! So i actually went to approach one of the staff and 
ask ! He told me that the base is good for the feet as it is able to shape up ! 


This is the 2nd pair of shoes that I actually choose! 
It is red color again same as my first pair of CROCS , just that this one 
is more fitting for me and the color is much more nicer ! 


People keep asking me why I want to buy CROCS instead of other brand? 
My reason for keep buying it is because of COMFORTABLE

Those who have not yet own any CROCS shoes, you should get one and 
try it yourself ! It is really comfortable :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments