[NUFFNANG] MOVIE PREVIEW FRANKENWEENIE

By Unknown - November 19, 2012

 Thanks to NUFFNANG for choosing me to be one of the lucky blogger who won the Movie Preview Ticket for FRANKENWEENIE ! I am able to bring +1 along, 
so i decided to bring cindy along to watch with me before she fly off :) 

 Suppose to collect the ticket at level 6 but guess what ? I am super blur i actually went up to level 6 and see no one , and i go down basement to check and again there is no one. so i decided to call amanda , and she told me that is at level 6 ! And I go up again and guess what ? They are hiding at one corner , that why i can't spot them :( 

But nevertheless , is worth la. 
 

Frankenweenie will be on the big screen officially on 15 Nov 2012. Which mean 
now the movie is already showing! I a bit slow in blogging it because recently i been busy 
with studying and the rest of my stuff that why i cant blog on time for this preview :( 
 

Spotted another blogger too ! 
Too lazy to take with the rest of the blogger because I am super tired after 
water based lesson ! 

Took a last photo before we actually enter into the hall

Overall. the movie is really awesome , i really like it a lot . I will rate it 9/10 ! 
The show is somehow like a cartoon type but i am surprise that this movie actually 
able make me cry for twice sia ! Its really meaningful and I guess if my pet die, i will 
do the same thing as him to actually bring him back from dead ! 



 Remember to go and watch it with your love ones ! 

 

   Check this link out which i actually done up to win this ticket :
http://www.missytiffany.com/2012/11/contest-frankenweene-movie.html 
:) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments