SHORT GATE WAY TO MALAYSIA WITH CRAZY GIRL

By Unknown - October 26, 2012

Early morning went to meet Geogina @Bugis Control Station ~ She will be doing 
her hair at Toni n Guy Academy before we head off to Malaysia for the first time 
together ! 

She finish her hair till about 12pm then we wanted to actually head down to 
Kranji Mrt Station to take bus into Malaysia but one of the hairstylist from 
Toni n Guy actually told us that we can actually take the yellow bus into Malaysia ! 

We went to ask people around the Bugis of how we can actually 
get onto the yellow bus. Finally we get there and we running for the bus like mad 
women ;x f you have seen two crazy girl running at Bugis , I think it's us ! 

Here is our ticket :) We pay sing 2.40 not RM
This is our first time actually taking Yellow Bus in. 
Usually I will take Car inside Malaysia ! 



While waiting for the bus to move, we actually enjoy spamming photos of ourselves ! 
This is my usual thing I will do when I am away ! 


Less than 1 hours I guess we finally reach MALAYSIA !
Finally I am in somewhere where no Phone is involved and no one will come and disturb you
and I can just enjoy and play like no one business. 

Wanted to take bus with Geogina but then we do not know which bus to board , so 
we decided to just take Taxi instead , since is quite cheap ! We always bargain when we are 
taking taxi around in Malaysia :) Not because we love to do it but our Malaysia friend 
actually told us to bargain :) 

Roti Boy Bakeshoppe 
The bread smell so nice till I stop and thinking whether I should buy a not ? :) 
Because later I be going to have "food shopping" with Geogina ! 



Geogina buying it for me while I am taking photo around :) 


One is never enough.... buns to die for .. 
True , eating one is not enough ! After finish one, I am actually craving for more ! 



Happy girls getting our stomach filled :) 
Dislike the picture taken because my pimple on my face is kinda of ugly :( 


Took a Taxi down to KSL shopping Mall :) 


Once we reach KSL shopping mall , we actually did not take a lot of photo because we are enjoying shopping around, watching Movie and at the same time eating :) Can't
think of what for dinner , so we decided to have our dinner at Fish Market Instead ! 

Seafood Soup ! 
Super nice :) 
I have not drink it in Singapore before , so this is my first time drinking it and 
next time if you have a chance to go malaysia, you should actually head down to 
try their Fish Market , maybe there you can actually experience a different 
thing. 



Random photo of my accessories that i wore on that day :) 
I wore about 3 different type of bangle and one ring and all together , it is really heavy !


What is inside my bag ? 

- My camera 
- My poloraid
- Passport 
- Wallet 
- Handphone 
- Story Book by Love.Pinkie !  


Our Movie ticket! 
We are going to watch THE POSESSION ! Two of us is a Horror Movie Lover , that's
why we choose to watch Horror instead of some cartoon Movie !


While waiting Geogina to buy finish her stuff, I am alone waiting for her to be back , 
that why you can see me taking photo of tickets , my accessories and what is inside my bag ! 
I am just too bored and I have nothing much to do also ! 

Fish n Chip


The face like a last warning sia : x 


Gilled Fish



A few shot of ourself before we can start eating our dinner :) 


Sweet Geogina , gave me a big piece of chicken ! :) 


Ask for chilli ! And guess what ? 
The service provider actually bring us so many different type of chilli but 
at the end , all taste the same ! 

Here is our receipt ! 
RM 39.20 ONLY ! 
And convert into Singapore Dollar , it will be only $16.33 !
A person is just about $8 ! 



After our Movie , geogina caving for some bubble tea ! so we passby this bubble tea
shop call 18 degree shop , so she decided to get one and try so she bought some ice-cream bubble tea ! 




While waiting for the drinks to be ready , here I am again , 
taking photo ! 


Comfortable attire of the day :)


Spotted DOREAMON :) 

 
wanted to ask the policeman in the shopping mall to take for us but he say NO ! 
So we went to approach a tourist to take photo for us :) 


after that we left the shopping mall and off to Holiday Plaza !  
Super WULU place !
Holiday plaza sell a lot of phone covers , cheap t-shirts and ladies clothing and fake goodies !


After holiday plaza , we took a taxi back to customs ! 
I forget the name of the shopping mall near the customs ! We just shop there till about 9 +
then we head down to secret receipt to have a slice of cake while I am off to 
Taiwan Snack called Shi Lin to get my fried chicken :)

Strawberry Cheese Cake !


After a long day spend together in Malaysia , finally we are going back to Singapore ! 
Before we head off to Custom, we actually took Polaroid photo for memories as Geogina going attachment and I not sure when am i going malaysia with her again !

 
:)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments