HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT USS

By Unknown - November 02, 2012

Meeting valentine to go for USS Halloween Horror Night !

Wondering why am I taking photo of this Ben n Jerry voucher photo ? Because valentine is going to give me one and we will be going to have one Ben and Jerry Ice-Cream each :) 
It is been so long since I have eaten Ben N Jerry so I decided to try strawberry cheesecake

I will give 7/10 for the Strawberry Cheesecake ! 


 Thanks to Issac for the pair of tickets !
 Check out his BLOG at http://www.issacritz.com/
:) 
 

This is the first time I be walking in to SENTOSA and I be paying only $1 ! 
WOW ! It is much cheaper compare to pay $3 for the "train" ! 



Here are some of the picture which I have taken while walking to SENTOSA
ENJOY :)


Valentine and I :) 
Check out my face , I look so tired :( 
After a long weekend on training , i just go home and my stuff + slack a while
before I am off to Vivo City. 

 
Wanted to put Make-up but I think twice ! 
It will be very hot and if I put on make up , i think I can join "the staff" to scare 
people too, because I sweat a lot.


 Check out the amount of people waiting outside the gate of the entrance ! 
And this time is only about 7pm ! 
Mostly people come with a group of friends or couple itself, seldom can see 
people come in two's ! LOL ! 
I tell myself that next year , I will come either with a guy or come with a group of friends ! 
At least when I got shocked , there is someone with me which I feel secure ! 


HALLOWWEEN ! 


One of the Haunted Place you can actually explored ! 
House of Doll 



While q-ing up for the first haunted house , we came into this point where by the staff of USS is selling drinks in the packets of BLOOD packet + Injection Jap ! 
If I am not wrong , it costs about $15 and it is able to refill ? (Which I heard from the people 
who actually purchase it ). 

 

I didn't buy as i already got my drinks in my bag ! 


First Haunted House :
Dungeon of  Damnation
Super scary can ! It shock me inside out and I am so scared till I actually cover
one of my ear and try to walk super fast so that I will not get shocked ! But my plan 
failed , they still managed to scare me like no one business. 

 

Riders : Transformer ! 
This is my first time going to take transformer because I have never take this ride before 
as that time I came , it is not up yet ! So this time , I will want to take this 
opportunity to take since the ride is open! :) 

Riders : Mummy ! 
I took this ride before but for  Valentine is her first time , so we decided to go and take ! 
Guess what ? The waiting time is totally crazy , we wait almost 1 hour + and when 
it is our turn , I am super excited and at the same time quite scare too ! 
When the process of the movement , I super regretted to take because 
it is so scary can :( The dropping and stuff , I don't like the feeling : ( 


Dolls ! 
Will you want to have it by your side ? 



Mummy is in the house ! 

 
Snake girl ! 
All this picture taken while I am walking in one of the station and they are everywhere .
They will just pop out out of the sudden :( 



THE PUPPET SHOW ! 


Blur picture :( 
Can't blame because either the camera is bad or the person don't know how to take ! 
But nevertheless , I am going to change my camera , I need a better one ! 
Anyone company want to sponsor me ? 

I don't know how to pose it like a puppet (mission fail) !

After taking the picture , we are going back home soon ! And guess what ? I spotted CLOWN :( 
I really scare of CLOWN and he spotted me , he want to come and scare me but 
I managed to escape if not I think I will just cry on the floor ! LOL 



Picture taken near the entrance , all these things are on display !


BABY INSIDE THE BOX ! 
YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO FIND IT IN YOUR BOX ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments