WHY I DON'T BLOG AS OFTEN

By Unknown - November 23, 2012

To my lovely readers out there , I am so sorry that these few months I have not been 
blogging quite often compared to the beginning of the year because I been spending 
more time for my studies especially as now I am in Year 2 Semester 2 and I wish 
to do well in this semester. School work have not been easy for me , so I got to put aside blogging for a while , which mean Blog when I am able to , but I will try alright :) 

Hope that you guys will still support me ! Even though I don't spend too much on 
Blogging, you guys still can contact me through Twitter / Facebook / Email ! 

Twitter : 
https://twitter.com/tiffanyWong 
Hope to be hit 600 followers 

Facebook Page : 
http://www.facebook.com/MISSYTIFFANY
Hope to hit 350 Likes 

Email : 
tingting_6765@hotmail.com 
(Maybe you would like to email me to encourage me ? )
Haha ! Just a random thought, but if i ever receive one , i think i will be super happy :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments