30th Singapore River Regatta

By Unknown - November 06, 2012

 After a long hard months of training, the day finally came ! Singapore River Regatte 
3 - 4 Nov @ Singapore River :) 

I will be rowing in three category : 
Ladies Team , 22 Mixed Crew and 12 PA Gro Mix


Totally excited for the race till I am way too lazy to take photos , all these photo below 
is taken from Jonathan Heng DSLR ! He have a travel blog website, you can actually 
check out this website at 
http://blog.travelpod.com/members/jonheng87


This is actually our 2nd day of race and ladies will be rowing first , so here 
we are gathering and thanks to Mabel for preparing egg mayo for everyone :) 
The eye mayo is really super nice till I ate today and yesterday too ! 

Posing to the camera :) 
Everyone of us is super excited for the race itself and also at the same time 
we are actually enjoying eating the bread + egg mayo ! 

This is Kiyah-Splash Ladies team
One ladies team photo before we head down to water and row :) 
See our happy face ! On the shore I can actually laugh but then when I am inside 
the boat , i start to trick my mind to the race mood , by telling myself that 
I can do it and I began to enter into flow theory ! 



Photo of us Ladies Team rowing to the starting point ! 
Can you spot me where I am seating inside the boat ? 


One of the photo taken during the process of the Ladies Team Rowing ! 

Overall , Ladies Team done a good job in the way we manage to pull through till 
the end and at the same time , we got the feedback from the drummer and people 
in the shore that everyone in the boat is row together :) 
Good Team work ! Good JOB girls ! 

22 Mixed Did a great job too ! Our timing is really awesome and we managed to beat 
the timing of a school team and our timing is top 5 at the mixed 
category ! :) Good Job People !   

After rowing our 22 MIXED , when we come up the shore , sudden heavy pour ! 
So we just gather at our area , and I do not know why suddenly we got the feel
to take photo ! Everyone suddenly super high  ! Check out our facial expression : )



 
Here come our GUYS! 


Ladies Team :) 
check out our happy face : )


Laughing so happily because jeremy trying to hard to get himself 
inside the picture . He try about 2 times fail but at the third time 
he managed to get himself inside the photo ! 


Check out the photo below ! 

Nice photo! 
Because everyone in the photo is smiling happily , even though 
we didnt win anything , but then we know we row our best and the main 
thing is about team work and it not always about winning ! :) 

But if win , that will be the bonus !


Wondering why is this guy posing TWIST? Because 
previously my blog banner picture , i post it with a twist :) I guess the picture 
look "nice" till my team-mates keep disturbing me with the twist photo !
This two guy is my BEST supporter of my blog , they are CK and Jon
when i have a new post or video up,
they will never fail to read it and laugh at i -__- ! If anyone need someone to do an video 
for your company , you can actually find them , because they can be really good in 
talking ! 

* Can feel that after they read this post , they going to kill me !


Photo with my team guys ! 
Only a few of them proud to do the pose , and the rest just want to cover 
the face , because a lot of people is looking at us ! We have gone crazy taking photo 
and playing around like children . 
 

Mr Yam and I ! 
I think my team-mates more excited than I do ! They say me till
 my face super red ;x A lot of people looking that why shy la ! 


  
Before I end this post , Here is our group photo : ) 

We will be back in 3 month time to row once again , if you are interested to join 
Kiyah-Splash , you can actually comment below and I will give you the email to 
contact us ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments