HAPPY 21 BIRTHDAY TO EMILY

By Unknown - November 13, 2012

 Thanks to EMILY for inviting me to her 21th birthday party @ her house !
She is my secondary school classmates and till today we have been friends
 for more than 8 years : ) More years to come !


 Rushing down from EXPO all the way down to Teck Whye and thanks to Angela 
for coming down to the LRT station to wait for me , so that we can go up together !

Myself + Angela 
After eating , we have nothing much to do, so we decided to spam photos ! 
Enjoy those photos ! :) 
Actually wanted to ask emily to join us to spam lots of photo but then the birthday girl
is way too busy attend to her guests !
 

 
Those people who knows that i dislike balloon must be wondering , why 
i still take photo with the balloon ? 
it's Because I find the heart shape balloon cute and since I have nothing to do ,
why not take picture ? :P


act cute with an pink heart balloon !!! 
I my 21th birthday themes is pink color , i think cindy will be the first one who knock me off ! HAHA ! Don't worry , I will come out with themes soon once I confirm everything. 


 Angela eye too tired to open fully  ? 



This is the amount of poloraid we took today ! 
Thanks to Angela for the poloraid :)  




and before I END this post , I WOULD like to wish Emily happy birthday once again ! :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments