[SPONSORED TRIP ] Day 1 Part 1 NUFFNANG + GENTING

By Unknown - October 05, 2012


YEAH! I have been selected by NUFFNANG to be one of the blogger to go for their Third Genting Evangelist Trip ! I am not just excited for only going to Genting but also excited to actually head down to SnowWorld to play the snow which you can't experience here in Singapore! I am totally excited for the trip and the day before I can't really sleep and I got to force myself to bed as my whole mind is thinking about the trip! 

Other than just being excited to go for Genting itself , I am able to meet my favourite bloggers like Ben , Randy, Silver and Sophie ! I love reading their Blogs! I can't wait to have a conversation and have fun time with them too! 
Here is the picture of my luggage bag which I borrow from my aunt as mine is spoilt, I am still thinking whether I should get a new one for myself in case in future I need to fly again! For this trip, I can tell you that I bring quite a lot of stuff there even though I am just going Genting for 2D1N! 




Photo of myself inside the Bus! I have nothing to do inside the bus so I decided just to take 
picture of myself and the things that I can find to take picture of ;x 


We, Blogger will be taking Five Star Coach departing from Golden Mile Complex
We meeting at 6am in the morning and you must be wondering how am I able to get there on time? I took taxi from my house area down to fetch Xue Ling then we head down to Jurong East to wait for Celine Dad's car and he will be driving us down! :) Really thanks to Celine Dad if not we need to spend a BOMB on Taxi Fare. 


Myself and Amanda ! 
This picture looks a bit blur when I took this picture, so i went to do some editing and it look
a bit better now compared to the original one ! 




Finally we have reached the first stop in Malaysia! Woohooo! Actually I did not want to get any food because I have not much appetite but then it is a long ride back to hotel to have my lunch so I just get a Burger to satisfy my stomach first in case half way through the ride , my stomach hungry. 
This is the Burger Stall that I buy from. I bought the "special" which cost about RM 6.80 if i am not wrong. The special consist of egg and cheese ! 


Random photo of me taking the aunt photo who is actually preparing my Burger. Every time when I order a Burger I will always order beef but this time round I order Chicken Instead !




Yummy! Burger! After seeing this photo, do you feel like eating a Burger?




Here is some of the other stall which is available on the pit stop which we can buy for our “lunch”. 


After buying our food, we all head back to our bus and off straight to Genting! I am super excited to see how Genting looks like because it been donkey years since I last been there. I trying to stay awake inside the bus but it seems to be failure as I ate the motion sickness medicine beforehand and the medicine will make you fall asleep! Nevertheless, I still want to thank cookie for the medicine if not the whole journey I will be vomiting like a running tap. 



Finally we are going up the slop to Genting and here is the 'Guard-House' we need to pass by before we head up to Genting and this 'Guard-House' looks like a castle ! I wonder what is inside?


After this I thought we are reaching real soon but the bus going round and round and round and round and still not there yet and I guess the whole trip up from bottom to top of Genting is about 20 Mins. Actually before going up the slope, I am quite worry because I heard a lot of accidents happened before. Of Cos, at the end I reach safely at Genting ! ( Thank God for protection) ! It is actually very safe but the road have been widen ! 
First thing I saw when I reach Genting is actually the theme park ! 


Once we reach, we alight the bus and collect our luggage and gather at one side before we head off to check in our hotel! 



Walking towards the hotel and the rooftop is so colorful and I am as amazed by it as colorful stuff will make your day smiling! I am in love with colorful stuff too ! 


Lobby Entrance of the hotel check in area ! 


I guess we reach too early? As we only can check in at 3pm so we place our bag under the hotel care and we head off to have our lunch! First proper meal in Malaysia! 



This is the restaurant that we will be going to have our Lunch at. This restaurant is called Restoran Good Friends, the name sound so cute! When you come to Genting, you must come and visit their restaurant .




Nice decoration outside the restaurant itself! If every cage there is a real bird inside, I guess the whole place will be super noisy. But for decoration wise it is quite unique and I wonder what is the reason behind putting all those cage. 




The menu of the lunch!  



First up dish is called Ginseng Roots with Chicken



Took a photo of the Ginseng inside the soup and I really like this soup because it taste really nice and I guess after drinking this , you should be quite healthy as it contain 
ginseng? I wonder what Ginseng is good at? How Ginseng can make us stronger inside 
our immune system? Anyone knows ?



Second Dish is called Home made Soya Bean Curd with Crab Egg Sauce ?! 
I guess is the correct dish name , as this is the only dish name left ;x 



Third Dish is Steamed Free-range Chicken! 



Fourth Dish is Spare Ribs with Chef's Sauce 




Fifth dish is Steamed Marble Goby Fish with Minced Ginger !
The fish is super nice and fresh as when you put inside your mouth , the meat is like 
super soft and it taste really really GOOD ! 



The amount of food on my plate ! It look quite a little before I took the picture 
but then the truth is that I ate quite a lot especially the Spare Ribs , it is super nice ! 
Must try when you come ! 



Sixth Dish is Australia Asparagus with Lily Bulbs 



Dessert time ! 
Crispy Lo Mei Chi ! 



The last dessert or food of the day ! 
Honeydew Saga ! 
It will taste even better if it is colder ! 



After eating finish the entire food which you see from the photo, you can tell that it is time for some shopping and playing. But before all these fun started, we got to check in hotel first before we head off to play!
Took Photo with Ann :) 
She is the one who almost gave me a heart attack , called her early in the morning from
4am but she did not pick up thinking that she might be busy doing her own stuff and we meeting 5am at my house downstairs. But till 5.40am still no one picking up call and I guess she might be overslept and wanted to go pick up instead and go up her house and knock the door,  but i do not have her address. so no choice i got to leave first to meet XueLing.
But glad that Ann manage to wake up at the end, to join us for this Genting Trip ! 



Here is my room card passbook ! My room mates suppose to be Jasmine but at the end we do some swooping and my room mate now change to become Cookie ! 


Hotel Room ! Two Lovely Bed ! It look really comfortable and I can't wait to dive
 into my bed ! 


Nice painting on the wall! 


Television ! I guess the whole night if i have nothing to do , i will be lying comfortably on 
my bed watching some English shows ! 



First thing come into the hotel room , is to throw our stuff aside and hurry up took out our Camera and start taking photo of the room itself ! 


This is the Mirror which we have inside the room , i think it can be name as dressing table ! 
I am totally in love with this corner because you can seat down relax and do whatever make up or facial stuff you want comfortably as the height of the table is just nice for me ! 
Can I have this at my own room too ? 



Cam-whore time ! I forget which Blogger ask me why I do not take photo of myself and I think my reply to her is that I am really Lazy, and now I am proving to her that I will still Cam-whore but must depends on my mood itself ! HAHA ! :) :) 



Here are some of the view I took from my Hotel Room Window ! I can tell you that it is super nice ! 




From this picture , can you tell how cold Genting is ? 



The toilet ! 



Cam-whore again before I head off to shop around Genting ! I am totally excited about shopping , eating and playing because this is my so called first time here in Genting ! 



Before walking to any shop to shop for clothing , accessories etc , Cookie and I decided to go and purchase Ice-Cream from baskin BR robbins ! This can be also counted my first time 
eating Ice-Cream from this shop ! 

Totally in love with Ice-Cream which go with Waffle Cone! I am going to order my Ice-Cream with Waffle Cone instead of cups. There are a lot of different flavor available and I take some time to actually think what I want to order and the friendly service crew actually
gave me sample of some popular flavor that customer will choose and at the end I choose. 


I choose COTTON CANDY ! 


Wondering how Cotton Candy look alike ? It look like our childhood Ice-cream called Rainbow! Actually the Ice-cream is more than the picture as before I took this picture I have already started eating while waiting for Cookie to order finish her Ice-cream :) 



Happy Girl with Ice-Cream ! 



This is the first shop I visited as I heard from Cookie that SASA is selling very cheap ! They always have sales and we are back here to try our luck to see if they are having sales a not ?
Actually their stuff are really super cheap but then those stuff I want, they do not have.


Let me introduce one of the BEST stuff you must buy from SASA in Genting ! 
Is their MASKS! IT IS SUPER SUPER SUPER CHEAP ! 
Buy any 4 for RM10 ! Which mean one is  around $1 or less than that. I did 
not purchase much, i bought about 8 masks all together. 



When you scroll down for more picture , you will be able to see some decoration they have in the shopping areas ! 







Photo credit to Cookie!
Genting is quite cold and I got to wear a Jacket over if not I can't take the coldness! 



This is the Hotel I am staying ! I guess everyone 
is familiar with this Hotel, throughout the years the hotel color is still the same as 
colorful as before! 


Flyer Coaster ! 
Actually I wanted to play but then I have no partner to play with and I also do not want 
to go up alone to play :( 


Credit to Cookie


Credit to cookie
Even I can't play, but I got to manage to take a photo with the flying coaster and next 
time in the Future if I got the chance I come here again, I will sure come and play this ! 



See you soon Flying Coaster !



Photo of the Map of Indoor and Outdoor Theme Park ! 



Cookie and I have nothing much to do so we decided to go and have some Indoor Ride! 



There are two available 4D Movie. They are either the little prince or haunted Mine ! 
For me If i am able to choose , I will rather choose Haunted Mine as I love horror ! 
the staff actually told us that we need to wait at least one hour and since we have enough 
time to waste , we just go ahead to purchase the ticket! 



Q-ing to go inside! 

 Credit to Cookie 

 Credit to Cookie 



Cam-whore time again! 


So many people is Q-ing up! We are actually quite active taking photo while Q-ing , but
after a while, two of us get a bit tired and we stop taking photo and start doing our own things like playing our phone game, but if there is internet , we will be serving net! 

 Credit to Cookie 
I am actually playing game from my I touch ! 



Finally we went inside and total waiting time is about 20 - 25 mins , quite fast ! 


Cam-whore again ;p 
I can tell you that before everything start, I am totally excited for the 4D effect which the chair will be moving and the actions inside the screen will be appearing in-front of your eyes and if is something scary, i think I will enjoy a lot ! 



After shopping, I went back to Hotel to put our stuff before we head off for Dinner !



When you scroll down from here, there will be a lot of self shot photos of myself and 
some of them is with cookie ! 
Enjoy viewing ! 








I guess in the progress of viewing these photos you must be laughing hard right ?
Because some of the photos are really funny!


Our Dinner will be at Ming Ren Restaurant ! 


All the bloggers is busy taking out their Camera and SNAP ! SNAP ! SNAP! 



WOW ! WE ARE INSIDE THE MENU ! 
Singapore Bloggers Trip Dinner ! 


RM 1 , 100 nett for 10 person ! 
Change into sing will be $ 500 + for 10 person. It is a expensive Dinner. 




Till now I can't figuring out why are they having two pair of chop stick and it is also comes 
in different color ? Anyone knows?



Wondering what I am doing with the menu? 


Ya correct ! I am actually writing my blog link down on the Menu ! 




Boiled Yam and Papaya Soup 


Appetizer
Baked Mackerel served with Japanese BBQ Sauce



The fish is really super nice ! I guess I have ate about 3 of these ;x 



Xin Jiang flavored rice steam with Lemon Grass Turmeric, Ginger, Garlic and Shallots


Stir Fried scallops with lily bulbs, sweet corn and Hawaiian Nuts
By seeing this dish name, I feel like they are throwing everything into one dish to cook 
to become some professional dish. LOL . I guess I only like the scallops and the Nuts only.


Stir-Fried french beans with shrimp and chili 
I love eating French Beans : ) Even though they did stated down chili, I try to get some 
beans without chili which mean I take the beans from the area where there is no chili . LOL


Stir-fried sliced Lam with potatoes and curry sauce
I don't really eat much from this dish itself because its really spicy and once i ate one, i need to drink lots of cup of water! 



Golden Crispy Fried Prawns dressed with Fruits and cooked with Wasabi!
This is one of the favorite dishes of the night and even they have Wasabi, it does not really taste super spicy from non-wasabi. This dish is really awesome and within a few minutes the plate is empty. Emptiness of the plate can tell you a lot of things. 



Spicy Roasted Chicken
No need to read the Menu what dish is this , I can already tell what dish is this! Seeing the chicken fully covered by some chili look alike I can tell is super spicy! But guess what Silver went to try and she say that it is not spicy at all and those red color chili look alike and it really nice. So I trusted her that is not spicy, I went to took one chicken and indeed is true it is not spicy and it is quite nice. 

By first look at this dish you will stunted by the red look alike chili topping on the chicken! 



Special Xin Jiang Almond and Pistachio Ice Cream


That is all for the Day 1 Part 1 post, Part 2 will be posting up hopefully by next week or this coming weekend as I have not finish editing those photos ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 comments