[SPONSORED TRIP ] Day 1 Part 2 NUFFNANG + GENTING

By Unknown - October 14, 2012


Back to Hotel to actually changed before I head off to shopping while other bloggers are off to
Sing K ! 


Enjoy these few photos I have taken during shopping ! 








Wondering why am I taking picture of Fast Food ?
Because my all time favorite Fast Food they have ! MAC ! 
Usually I will go and buy their MAC and eat but my dinner in my stomach is just 
too full and unable to contain anymore  !





Chocolate Fountain ! 
Xue Ling and I aim these since this afternoon and this time round 
no matter what, we are going to buy and eat ! 


So many different types of fruits !
Watermelon, Papaya, Apple and many more else! 
I guess the best fruit to go with the chocolate is actually strawberry ! 



Wanted to order this instead of my other choice but then I afraid that
it turn out to taste really sour ! 
So at the end , I order my all time favorite fruits other than Durian is actually
watermelon.


Watermelon Chocolate ! 
By seeing the picture itself , you will think that it should be quite nice , but the 
truth is that is really awful ! We pay about $4 Sing for this one cup !  




After finish shopping til about 12am , we decided to went back to hotel since we have nothing to do. Since I am all alone inside the hotel room itself , I am going to do masks and 
at the same time I am going to do a random Video of what I purchase in Genting and it is a must for you to come here and buy ! 



Photo is taken after I shower and I am going to use this masks for today ! 






Putting this masks for about 15-20 mins and at the same time I am watching Ghost Rider. Did you notice that the masks actually include cover the eye area and when i am watching, i watch with only one eye instead of two eye and each eye take turn to watch ! 

The masks is super cooling, after I apply I was lying on my bed and the fans sis just above me and when the wind blow onto m masks, the cooling feeling is even more shiok! 


This is my new facial product which I get to know from XaXue blog ! I heard a lot of positive comment of this product itself , so I decided to give it a try!  I purchase from GENTING waston for only RM 19.90 which mean sing only for $7 + ! Super cheap can ! 


The product is really good ! I say that is not because the other bloggers say that it is good . I say it is good because I myself actually use it and I can see the result ! I have use quite a few times and today 14 Oct it been about 4 weeks when I first used! You should buy and use it and I believe that your experience will be like mine , totally AWESOME <3 span="span">


Random Photo of my facial / moisture stuff that I have ! : ) 




The rest of the photos is actually my Zi-Lian photo , hope you guys enjoy viewing it ! 







This is the VIDEO which I recorded in my HOTEL ROOM ! Hope you enjoy viewing it ! :)  




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments