Domino's Blogger Party + Domino's 3rd Anniversary

By Unknown - October 07, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Domino's Pizza

Today it will be also a Pizza Party, whereby
you are able to meet with a group of bloggers who have won cash from Domino's ranging 
from $200 - $1000 by participating in their blogger contest! 

I will be meeting UncleTehPeng before heading down to Kovan Outlet where the 
event will be held. If you do not know where does the Kovan Outlet is, here is the address
943/945 Upper Serangoon Road Singapore 534710. It is actually a walking distance from the MRT. I went there before so it will not be a problem for me to search for the place. 



The lady who is wearing green top is actually one of the Domino's management staff in marketing I guess? she will be doing the opening to actually welcome every 
bloggers who are here today for their event. 



After thanking everyone, she is going to talk about the previous blogging competition which 
Domino's organize. she is showing us through the mini screen of how many pizza 
been sold from an individual blogger and also overall bloggers who have participate.

As you can see from the picture itself, each of the bloggers who is in the event is paying 
attention to what she is saying as we are interested to hear the result of how many 
pizza been sold through out blog! 


Sorry that this picture is actually quite blur. This picture is actually showing us the top 
10 blogger position in the blogging competition, also showing us each pizza 
category that how many pizza been sold. For mine you can see that I am in 
position 10. 
For regular, sold 10 Pizzas. For Large, sold 4 pizzas. For XL
, sold 3 pizzas. 
Even though it is not really very good but i am surprise that there are people who use 
my code to purchase pizza and thank you to those people who use my code, without 
your support i don't think I am able to win this $200. Thank You! 



Here is the result of the total pizzas been sold? 
In total 3,403 pizzas been sold! 





For all the Domino's fans or pizzas lovers, here is good news for you! (Can say that you 
can save money). From 5th - 7th October, Customers will enjoy 50% off 
regular pizza, bringing savings of $11.40 per pizza. The MEGA TAKE-AWAY offer
is valid for 3 days in all Domino's stores across the country.

Limited to Classic Pepperoni, Very Veggie, Simply Cheese, Hawaiian Paradise
and Classified Chicken. Offer is valid for take away and dine in only. Surcharge applies for Cheese Burst Crust pizza, First Class pizza and Cheese Sauce upgrade. Other Terms
and conditions apply. 

There are a lot of deals in their website. you can actually check out the website at 
www.dominos.com.sg




After everything, I guess everyone must be really hungry. Here come the pizzas


Classified Chicken



Very Veggie

There are some of the pizzas that I actually take photo of, i didn't take much because
i am busy eating. 


Me receiving prize from her ! My $200 Voucher



Golden Roasted Drummets
This is actually our all time favorite Drummets ! 


Meatasaurus
Those beef lover will love this! 


Hawaiian Paradise 


Crazy Chicken Crunchies



Carmel Sticky Dessert 
This is my favorite! :) I am a Carmel lover! 
It is rich, crunchy, sweet, warm, moist and sticky all over.

One bite into this sweet creation and you'll be mesmerized. Indulge in our new 
dessert, an ideal after meal indulgence. 

Normal price : $6.80 
Add on : $3.80
* Valid with minimum personal pizza purchase


Here are the two of the available cakes ! 


Picture of Carmel Cake ! YUMMY! 


After eating all the YUMMY Pizza + Dessert , it is time for the bloggers to take pictures!
Me and Noelle : ) 
I am actually sitting beside her and guess what ? she keep complaining that she is hungry 
and she can't wait to get started eating those pizzas on the table !   


UncleTehPeng and I 
: ) I know him from Domino's Pizza I Phone App Launch Party. 




Happy girl : ) 
And I am in love with my new top dress + My only make up Eye Linder ! :) 




Photo time with all the bloggers ! 
The top 10 winners and plus the rest of the blogger who came down to attend 
this Domino's Party. 



Cookie and I 


Yan Teng and I 



Me and Alvin :) 
Marketing of OMY.SG ! 
Thanks for giving me opportunities to explore in blogging world. 



Another Marketing Staff of Domino's : ) 



Me with William ! 
The Overall winner for Domino's Blogging Competition ! 
Anyone want to find out what is his tips of winning ? You can read his blog !
If you got more questions , i guess he is more than willing to answer
your doubt! 


Here are the rest of the bloggers whom I met in the events ! 




Camwhore time ! 





That's all of this post. Before you leave my blog, do remember to actually check out 
their website at www.dominos.com.sg
 Like them at this Link : http://www.facebook.com/DominosSG?fref=ts AND 
download  Domino's Pizza 
new I phone app store (Domino's SG) into your apple product! 


Order from them now because 
1. 30 minutes delivery guarantee; 15 minutes takeout guarantee
2. Product satisfaction guarantee
3. Free delivery 
4. Nett pricing 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments