How I Take Care of my Skin - Sunblock

By Unknown - October 21, 2012

Today I am going to share with you how I take care of my skin part one : 
About Sun Block

People like me who is always under the sun due to training or work ? We need to take extra care. How can you and me actually do our part to take care of our skin?
 ( I am not expert in this area but i can share with you, how I take care of my skin)

1st: Whenever you are under the hot sun working or training, please remember to apply 
either sun block or any BB cream with SPF.

These are the few sunblock that I use before ! 
BANANA BOAT 
SPF 30 and SPF 50 ! 
I use two different SPF before and I am currently still using the SPF 50 ! 

 
NIVEA 
SPF 30
 

NEUTROGENA 
GPA 70 
 

SUNPLAY 
SPF 130 
 
Out of so many Sun Block, I prefer Neutrogena, Banana Boat and Nivea :) 
Not too sticky and the smell is nice but the most important thing is that after apply , 
it can actually stay on and also at the same time it must be waterproof ! 


You must be wondering what is SPF about ? 
Actually me myself , also don't know what is that so I went to internet to search for it and 
here is what the internet told me ! 
Sun protection factor (indicating the effectiveness of protective sin preparations) 

Example : 
An SPF 15 filters 92 % of UVB. In another way, a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 will delay the onset of a sunburn in a person who would otherwise burn in 10 mins to burn in 150 mins. It allow a person to stay out in the sun 15 times longer ! 

something interesting I read from the website is that the clothing you wearing also contain SPF. 
Nylon stocking - SPF 2 
Hats - SPF 3-6 
Summer weight clothing - SPF 6.5 
Sun protective clothing - up to SPF 30 

When i read the stuff on the website and found many interesting information, I am totally wow by it ! I hope you guys will find these information helpful !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments