[SPONSORED TRIP ] Day 2 NUFFNANG + GENTING

By Unknown - October 20, 2012

Today will be the last day staying on GENTING, I am soooooo going to miss GENTING 
the weather + food + shopping ! 

Early in the morning , you will never want to miss the breakfast time because there will
be a lot of variety of food available ! Breakfast is very important, eat more so that you have 
the energy for the rest of the day! For me I guess after a while, I will feel hungry again! 




All time favorite to get for breakfast ! Among the four, which one you think I will
take?


Salad Area ! 


Jam selection 


Bread section ! 


Thinking of having some hotcake ? 


Any cold drink for you ?
If there is ice available , the drink will taste better because the drink is not cold enough! 



Fruits time ! 


This is the seating area which have a good view of GENTING !
at first i wanted to seat beside the window because i can have a good view but in the morning it is quite hot and the sun is shining brightly inside so we decided to sit inside instead ! 


so the one I actually choose is not only one but I took bit by bit for each favor itself.



After choosing the one I want , I will finish it up everything with cold fresh Milk ! 




SNOW WORLD ! 
I bet everyone is super excited to head inside to play the snow ! 



The entrance ! 


Everyone is Q-ing up to collect their Jacket , Boots and Gloves ! 


while waiting for our turn to collect the items , I decided to take photo with other bloggers ! 
Taking photo is always a blogger joy to do so :  )


Each blogger is totally excited to enter into the "snow place", we quickly get our jackets , booths and gloves ! I will need to get the right size as I don't want , later play till half way,
my boots came off ! 



Its me fully dressed and ready to go in and taste the coldness :) 


Sorry for the blur photo ! 
Sophie and I :) 


Enter inside !




wondering what she is trying to do ?
she trying to test to coldness and try blowing to see whether is there any "smoke".
lol , I know is lame but I also do the same thing as her when I get inside ! 


Some decoration they have ! 


Check out Jayne and Gabby shivering in coldness and at the same time 
they are going to brief us about what we going to do :) 



We are suppose to choose the team we want to go ! Team of Ben , Team of Randy , Team of Sophie , Team of Silver and Team of Melissa. Actually I wanted to join either BEN or 
Randy group but then after thinking a while , then I DECIDED to Join Melissa instead :) 
Wondering who is Melissa ?
Is the big wide smile lady in the center : ) 


After we done in choosing our team , the team head got to go and collect 
the game card and once finish debriefing how the games goes then we will start the ball rolling ! 


Took a photo of myself while waiting for the game to start : )


Myself and Melissa :) 


Our game started and this picture is actually Melissa actually approach this staff to actually peggybag one of our lightest members which is none other than MELISSA , then 
we will take a photo :) Exciting right ? :) 

The first round of the game everyone in my round is going all out ! And we won the first 
round of the game :)


Our SnowMan ;x 

Group photo :) 

 
 After playing , we all head off back to Hotel Room to pack our stuff and head down to eat 
our Lunch before we sit off back to Singapore ! 
After packing my stuff, while waiting for Cookie to finish doing her stuff, i seat down on my bed doing nothing and here I am taking out my Camera to Cam-Whore myself , since 
a lot of people been asking me why I don't cam-whore myself ? HAHA ! 
So I take this opportunity to take more photo :) 

 



Watching Cartoon Program :) 


Totally in love with this hair! 
After editing this photo , I fall indeed in love with this photo even more ! 
I can't wait for have a longer hair as I want to color different type of color :)



After everything done , we went off to an Cafe for our Lunch :)

After all those sweet cup cakes , here I am taking something healthy ! 
Garden Salad ! 
My all time favorite :) 
 
 
Happy girl here enjoying eating all the sweet stuff and also the healthy stuff :) 

 
After finish my Lunch, I went to took some photo with other bloggers !

MY FAVORITE GUY BLOGGER ! 
BEN AND RANDY !
:)

BEN :) 


RANDY ! 





After taking photo , we are all ready to actually head up to the bus and back to Singapore ! 

Thanks to Nuffnang once again for choosing me for this trip !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments