Media Preview of Sentosa Spooktacular

By Unknown - October 16, 2012

 Actually I did rsvp for this Media Preview Sentosa Spooktacular but i did not get selected and I was the one who actually ask uncletehpeng to RVSP, even though he is scared ! At the end , he is the one who actually won the ticket instead of me and blogger selected able to bring a plus one along , and he bring me along :) 

I am glad that he actually ask me along as I have not been to any HALLOWEEN events before ! And I am really looking forward to the day and the day finally come ! 
 

All the bloggers and their plus one have collected their tag and we are all ready set off ! 

 

 Uncletehpeng was actually checking out his Camera photo and I don't know why suddenly he seemsto be like taking my photo , so I give it a try to actually pose at the camera ! 
The outcome of the photo seems to be nice and I like it even though it is kind of unglam ;

 
 Noelle and I ! Glad to see her again in events ! :  ) 

 

Uncletehpeng and I !
He is so funny and cute can ? In the way he keep reminding me that I promise I will
protect him during the events itself , and my reply was like yes I will. I hope later 
I will keep my promise , you never know later at the end , he is the one who protect me instead of me protecting him !  


Guess who I saw ?
Silver Jie Jie ! 
Actually I saw her walking towards another directions with her friends and I can't confirm
that the person is her , so I went to tweet her and guess what her reply ? 
" I am behind you" haha ! She is actually in the same Q as me ! 
 And we continue to talk from there : ) 

 
 WOOOOOOO ....
Time to board up some SPOOK Bus ! You never know when you sitting down comfortably 
suddenly someone just catch your leg ;x


Finally we arrived at the boarding area and we have some 'scary' sign board to actually 
guide us along to the entrance  ! 
 


Some props along the way while you are walking !
YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE ! 


There are 5 station you actually can look forward to : 
(OUIJA BOARD) 
CAMP BERHANTU 
DEADLY DOLL STATION 
THE LAND OF LOST SOULS 
THE LAST SEQUEL


 
Older times women dressing while working ! 
i guess when you see this picture itself , you will not feel scared , but chilled yourself down 
and imagine, if she suddenly appear beside you at night while you sleeping .... Asking you 
to wake up to help her carry water !





 older time policeman ?AND did you notice one of the 
policeman is actually have this Chinese believe of "FU" on his belt ? Did he himself 
also need to protect himself from seeing another of him ? 
and side track , 
The guy who is smiling is so cute  ! HAHA ! 


I really act dumb or what ? I actually went to ask this 'pretty red lady' : is this hair real or fake ? Then she just reply me : Fake ! And guess what ? After finish taking photo I told the rest to becareful of the hair as it is fake ! LOL , at the first place , I
 actually want to try to pull off the hair ! 



Thailand Flight ! 
One of my favorite "station"



OPS ! SPOTTED "AH GUA" ! 
They are very professional and I really salute them in this ! 
really enjoy my time with them : ) 

 
 This is freaking scary can! It make me think back of Japan Doll HORROR MOVIE !



I am Sexy and I KNOW IT ! 

I Guess this is the best photo of all Uncletehpeng have taken and this
 picture is my favorite ! It will freak you out totally ! 

LOOK AT THE LADY BLACK EYE FOR ABOUT 30 SEC , DID YOU SEE SOMETHING ?



 I know after reading my post and viewing my pictures , you will want to buy ticket and come down to experience yourself ? You can actually check out the website to check out the price before is SOLD OUT ! 

Website : 
http://www.spooktacular.com.sg/index.aspx

Ticket available : 
http://www.spooktacular.com.sg/ticket-main.html



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments