[Contest 7 ELEVEN] It will be there when you need them

By Unknown - October 08, 2012

Do you know there are more than 500 outlets of 7 ELEVEN all over the island?
Do you realize that wherever you at you can actually walk over to a 7 ELEVEN store at your convenience?

For my place itself , I am staying at the West side and in a walking distance I can 
actually find two 7 ELEVEN outlets available for me to actually get my stuff at anytime 
and anywhere! 

Here I am at Kovan 7 ELEVEN outlet ! Here I am going to 
check this store out and see what they actually have in store because I realize some 
store have certain things and other stores might not have. 


Every time I come into 7 ELEVEN, the area that I will visit first is actually the 
sweets and chocolate area! 

Wondering why?
Because I have motion sickness and I will need to have sweets with me all the time in case 
I vomited half way through the journey! Even I take Bus, Taxi or Car I will still get it and 
before I going to take any of these mention transports, first place 
then come into my mind is 7 ELEVEN to get my stuff because they are 24 hours and they always have lots of variety and the best part is that they always have OFFER
HAHA ! Is not because I cheapo, but then who do not want to save money? 



Happy girl with the sweet stuff that I like ! 



Every one will always say Convenience Store stuff are always so expensive but guess what ? 
Not all the stuff are expensive , there are times , certain stuff are really cheap ! If you always want to get cheaper stuff, then you should visit 7 ELEVEN every day to
 check out their deals ! 



2 FOR $5 ONLY ! 
If I am not wrong, I guess one of it cost about close to $3 + each ! 
And Skittles is all Kids favorite sweets , including myself ! I love this colorful sweets ! 
This sweet maybe too "childish" for adult to have it but but I got an adult sweets to 
introduce to you too! 



Here comes the Adult sweets that I am talking about the previous picture !

You must be wondering why am i talking about adult sweets or kids sweets?
It is just a random thought of mine ! As kids always love stuff which is super colorful and adult will like something more plain and serious. 




WOW 3 in a pack at only $2.90 ! 
It is like almost one packet for $1 only ! 
Super Value Pack ! 
It does not come just only one color but all different type of color! 



Flower sweet ! It comes in different color and when I see this. The first thing that It come into my mind is that 7 ELEVEN does not just save your stomach but then it save your relationship too ! If mid-night you quarrel with your girlfriend (I hope it does not happen and I am not cursing you) I am just giving an example. you want to buy something to ask for her forgiveness but you can't get a real flower at that time, and you can head down to 7 ELEVEN to get a sweet flower for her!

SWEET + FLOWER = Must tell her that she is always sweet in your heart ! HAHA 


7 ELEVEN does not just give you just normal sweets but it bring back the 90
's sweet into memory! I guess when you eat the sweet , it will bring you back to those old good times with your friends and love ones. 



Red Bull gives you wings ! 
You don't have wings right ? If you want to try to fly then you should get one can 
from 7 ELEVEN and after drinking , you should try to fly and see whether you can fly like a bird a not? 
LOL. i AM JUST KIDDING ONLY ! PLEASE DO NOT GO AND TRY TO FLY!


My favorite Brand been spotted in 7 ELEVEN
I am using LOREAL make up remover + shampoo and also the scrub !


Halloween is around the corner! 
Too lazy to head down to any shops which is super far from your house to get those props ? 
Then why not head down to 7 ELEVEN to get as they selling quite a few items ! 


Devil Weapon? 



 My all time favorite Kinder Joy ! 
Every time I buy there will be a totally different surprise LOL ! 



Last but not the least, there are also great deal for food ! They have different combo available ! 

Think no more , head down today to any of 7 ELEVEN outlets near your house 
to get the stuffs you want or you need ! 




If i were to win the 7 ELEVEN leading brand contest, I would like to head down to EGYPT! 
I want to go EGYPT because I am interested in their history over there and I would like to learn something from other country history more than just shopping and eating.


Here is my receipt that I purchase my Favorite Oreo at 7 ELEVEN!


Hope you enjoy reading my post ! :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments