MALAYSIA also considered going Oversea WHAT

By Unknown - October 17, 2012

 WOOOHOOOO ! Before school start , I tell myself I am going to Malaysia for one more time
to enjoy before going back to school to study hard and get a higher GPA for the end of the 
semester itself !

 Actually no one is free to accompany me to Malaysia but guess what ? 
Kenneth told me that Keng Yip and him is going and immediately without any second thoughts I told him that I would like to join them , and they say CAN ! :)
 
 We meet early in the morning at Woodlands and we took bus off to woodlands check point and after that when we reach Malaysia , we took a cab in to KSL Shopping Mall , I guess a lot of Singaporean will know this shopping mall ! 

We were feeling a bit hungry so we decided to have our lunch first before we actually 
head off to start our shopping sprees ! we drop by to this shop which sell 
Taiwan Snacks and its seems to be nice , so we decided to give it a free : )


 Colorful store + lots of photos for you to browse while waiting for the food to arrive !


 Here are their menu ! 
I ordered Immediately when I see they are selling deep fried Mushroom as it is my favorite Taiwan Snacks ! They are selling at RM 6.90, which mean Sing 3 dollar ! I think 
is quite worth it and if you get a chance to go Taiwan , you got to try their deep
fried mushroom , its super nice and cheap

 These are the picture being stick on the wall! Those photo are actually night market 
in Taiwan and stores that sells those Taiwan Snacks !


 Random photo of this guy ! We took this guy because he look like one of our friend! 
If you know who the guy I am talking about , you will think that they really look 
similar ! 


 If you want to know where this store actually located at , here is the picture of the receipt itself ,you can check it out yourself when you come to MALAYSIA !


Keng Yip and Kenneth ! : ) 
Two army well trained guy come MALAYSIA with me , I guess I will be super 
dude safe ! 
 
 Here comes the Deep Fried Mushroom that I actually ordered ! 
When I look at it when it arrived , I thought it will be super nice but guess what ? 
the taste is like YURK ! ( Not nice at all ?! ) 
 The powder that they put is too much and it is super salty ! 
I will rate this : 3/5 ! 
Not a healthy choice of snacks ! 





 These are the rest of the food , the guys have ordered ! 


 Myself and Keng Yip
First picture with him , with his botak head ! 


 Three of us bought tickets + popcorn and we are ready to enter the cinema ! 

 Anyway the movie that we are watching is actually called Universal Soldiers !
 This show is actually m18 show and at first I thought it is just a fighting show but guess what? The whole show was super bloody and it worst then watching a horror movie ! Worst part is that I almost fall asleep inside the Cinema !
Is totally A NONO movie to watch, I will actually rate it 1/5
 

After the movie we went to shop
 and I saw this HELLO KITTY SHOP!
Everytime when I see hello kitty , It will always remind me of GLADYS TEO :  )
My lovely spiritual mother : ) 


 SPOTTED 51 Soya Bean : ) 


 Decided to give it a try so i went to buy one for myself .
I bought almond !
I would say that is nice just that the bean smell is too strong ! 
For me I will rate it 4/5 !


 Some arcade time ! 
Spend some money on playing Basketball :) 



After a long day of playing , finally we get to be seated down to have our dinner : 
 We went to have KENNY ROGER for dinner !


 Home Make Muffin ! 
My favorite BANANA MUFFIN !
I am in love with anything with Banana as I am a lover of banana ! 

 This is my meal which I ORDERED ! 
I am quite disappointed when I see the portion , it is so little !?! 
 I guess after eating finish everything, I will feel hungry easily :( 


 After eating , we managed to catch the "yellow bus" called causeway link back to 
Singapore ! Is a long day for us and we really can't wait to go home because the bus we took
is stopping at Boon Lay instead of Woodlands ;x


Before I end this post , check out the bottom picture ! These are the items that I bought from Malaysia this time round ! :  )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments