[ABOUT MYSELF ] How am I get so involved in sports

By Unknown - July 14, 2012

Today I will be sharing How I get so involved in sports

Since young I have been really active in sports, my daddy will bring me and my other siblings down our flat to play badminton and when I get into primary school I want to play sports like Basketball , Track and field but that point of time , My daddy disallow me to join because he is afraid that I might become Tom boy as that point of time I do not really like to wear skirts or maybe he wanted to concentrate in my studies more. I shall ask my daddy : ) Being a good girl I actually stops joining any sports AND I went to join Art's Club instead -_- !

When I get into secondary school , I join the uniform group and that point of time , my Daddy is very supportive of me to join NPCC.  And I remember I did work harder (Train hard) and I was awarded the Best Cadet of the year & I remember that year I am the only girl who got that award : )
For NPCC , I not sure whether is my teacher who send me to CI Cadet Inspector course or I myself sign up for the course itself. That period of time for me to train inside the Police Academy was like hell to me as
short period of time , I need to get everything I learn to be inside my brain and there is also exam for me and you got to pass before you can actually graduate to become an Cadet Inspector. The day of Graduating day finally came and I am able to invite guests to come down to actually help me put my rank and the most important people in my life came down was my Lovely daddy & My lovely Cell-group leader Gladys Teo : )
It was really an awesome moments as seldom my daddy will come down for my award ceremony and I remember when my daddy is putting for me , my tears almost drop but I got to control it : )
Every achievement I have in life, all I want is to do my parents proud ! ! 

After secondary school, I proceed to ITE Clementi to study in NITEC Service Skills retail and one of
my friend girlfriend actually ask me to join Dragonboat in ITE as she is in the team. When she introduce me the sports, I find it very interesting and I would like to try and the period when I join Dragon-boat is actually the period whereby the Singapore National Team 5 Dragon-boater incident happened. That day is the day whereby I told my daddy that I want to join Dragon-boat and I did not expect my daddy to actually agreed, if he disagree , I will still go ahead of joining ;x


After a few months I quit school team and went ahead to join Kiyah-Splash Team !
I been in Kiyah-splash for more than 3 years & I really love this team <3
I learn a lot of things in the team, they are the one who motivate me to train harder , They are the one who teach me the right stroke, they are the one who bring joys , laughter during training , hard work give all out during training and the most important thing is that true friendship its been found in the team !!

I won my FIRST medal in Kiyah-Splash and I believe more medal to come ! ; p















If you have passion on some sports , CONTINUE AND DONT GIVE UP !  
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE ;] 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments