Bad Experience with Facial sponsored

By Unknown - July 03, 2012

Hey guys , I am going to share my bad experience with a sponsor.




They email me that they wanted to invite me to their personalized facial treatment (IT SOUND COOL RIGHT )  and at the same time I would like to try out as I have not yet found a place whereby I can trust my face to the facial shop. So I decided to give it a try and email them back that I am interested. 

So the next day, they reply that they will be glad if I am able to actually blog
about the experience of the facial treatment. So I reply , I am glad to actually blog about it
and share with all of my reader : )

So they reply me to actually give them 2 dates so that they can arrange for me to
appointment for the trial, and guess what happened ? 


They confirmed my trial on 18 June 5pm and around 4 + I was already at the place MRT station and
my friend Amanda was there to accompany me and guess what ? I email the person in charge and
they told me that they have given my appointment to other person as they say they did not receive my
email ?! How is it possible ? I email them twice through my laptop and my mobile phone ! I reply them also
that I have reach the MRT station and they told me that they did not receive my email and
ask me to change another appointment.

I was angry at that point of time and I decided to give them another chance so I set my date and
from then on ward they did not even reply my email. How can they be so irresponsible ?
At least a reply ?

Lesson learnt . Next time when sponsor going to make appointment with me , I will ask them set a date and
I will not change unless I got last minute stuff and I will be responsible to give them a call to inform
rather than just IGNORE !
I believe all other blogger will not want this kind of thing to happened , in what ways we can help,
we will help. Don't take our kindness for grated ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments