LAST POST OF Qoo10

By Unknown - July 05, 2012

Thanks Omy.sg and the rest for nominating me for the Best G Market Online Shopping Blog. It's really my honour to be part of this Singapore Blog Awards which I have never dream of being in the finalist ! Thanks G Market which is now known as Qoo10 for sponsoring every blogger with $100 to spend at Qoo10 ! (SCREAMMMM !!!! ) 


Before this competition, I have been shopping in Qoo10 and I bought a lot of sports 
wear for myself and I help my whole team to buy tights too when they found out that my tights is so much cheaper than market price and in good quality too, so they ask me to actually order the rights for them. And now with the $100 I bought a lot of stuff from the Fashion , Spa side and many many more !!! 

Here are some of the link I wrote of Qoo10 and I hope you guys enjoying reading it and start shopping at Qoo10 once you done reading my blog &&&&& remember to take part of my give away ! 


READ MY POST ! 



ITEM 1 : SUPER CLEAN MAGIC STICKY 

It comes in three colours ! 
Green , Yellow and Pink ! 
I will be keeping one for myself ! I will take green : ) So I will give away pink and yellow ~! 

WOW ! There is super clean still existing ! : ) Not only able to actually clean 
laptop but it can clean your mobile phone key pad too !! For me blackberry user, It good for me ! 


ITEM 2 : HAIR ACCESSORIES 



ITEM 3 : KOREA WALLET 



ITEM 4 :  NO LEAF AIR CONDITION 

In order to win any of the items above , these are the steps you need to do ! 


1 . LIKE the Qoo10 page 
http://www.facebook.com/Qoo10Singapore

2. LIKE my personal page 
http://www.facebook.com/MISSYTIFFANY

3. Write something that you want to see in future in Qoo10 
- Need not to be long , one word or one sentence will do


After you are done : Comment it below ! 
Name :
Contact Number : (If you are not comfortable then just put email )
Email :
Items :
Colour :
LIKE Q0010 / MYPAGE : (WRITE DOWN YOUR FACEBOOK NAME )
Write something you want to see in future in Q0010 !

Thank you ! And GOOD LUCK !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments