[SPONSORED REVIEW] MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE

By Unknown - July 30, 2012

Thanks MENTHOLATUM letting me to be Amoung the few Blogger who have the chance to review for LIP PURE that they are going to launched soon in the market ! 

Finally I had Receive the parcel from MENTHOLATUM ! 

Here is the two Lip Pure give to me for preview ! 
They are Honey Lemon & Fragrance Free

Metholatum Lip Pure ( Moisturizing Goodness ! ) 
Staying true to its name, Lip Pure contains no preservative and colorants. In fact, it's made from 100% food grade natural ingredients and it is safe even for people who suffer from sensitive lips to use. Formulated with a gentle beeswax formulation, you are on your way to having soft, supple and healthy lips with Lip Pure. Beeswax has emollient, soothing and softening properties and helps the skin to retain moisture as it provides a soft, flexible coasting that is water resistant. 

Mentholatum Lip Pure 
100% natural, food grade ingredients 
Emollient, soothing and softening properties 
Antioxidants of Vitamin E and Grape Seed Oil 
Contains Shea Butter Oil , Almond Oil , Aloe Vera Extract and Jojoba Oil 




Mentholatum Lip Pure comes in three variants : Orange , Fragrance Free and Honey Lemon (Lip Gel) 




Actually from the picture itself, you can see that I got a very dry lips and I tend to "LICK" my lips when people say its not recommend to do so because your lips will get even dry ! 
So when I get these products , I actually try on it about for 1 weeks that why I took so long to actually do up this post ! 

Sorry about that * 


If you not sure whether which one that suits you , you can actually look at the back of the package because they have a lot of information behind it ! The new launched of their Lip Pure suits everyone including those who having sensitive lips , so no worries to get one for yourself ! : ) 

If you were to ask me about it which one I will actually choose or prefer ?
I like the Fragrance free because it is less sticky and it stay on my lips just nice , for Honey & Lemon I like the taste of it and the part I don't like the part of that is actually the sticky part when I apply on my lips ! 

Everyday I apply Lip pure on my lips and now I have TOTALLY no lips crack.  I use to have lip crack  and it will lead to bleeding. 

Tips : Remember don't lick your lips ! 


Everywhere I go , I will actually bring either one out with me ! So when my lips is dry , then I will take it out and apply ! 

You can actually get Mentholatum Lip Pure at $7.90 at Watsons, Guardian , Fairprice and all major supermarkets and departmental stores ! 
Grab yours today and have a healthy lips : ) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments