[INVITES]Sunsilk Academy Fantasia

By Unknown - July 24, 2012

Thanks Florence for inviting me down to attend Sunsilk academy singing performance. I will be attending this event under Media. I am able to bring one guests along with me and I actually invite Vannessa and she agreed within one day : )  The performance venue will be at St James and (Don't laugh), I never go there before and this is my first time but I know it is located at opposite Vivo City and thanks to Justin for telling me how to get there. 

When Vannessa reach the place , we actually went to register first as the door not open yet .
While waiting for the time, we actually find one place to seat down and slack and 
of cos not forgetting about camwhore !  


Half way through Camwhore , Vannessa told me that all my photo are usually me and my friend instead of cam-whore myself and I told her that I am too lazy to do so unless I have really nothing to do. 


This is the VIP / MEDIA TAG ! 
We got to have this tag before we are able to enter in. 



The registration counter : ) 


Dragonfly : ) 


Take the last photo outside before entering ! I am totally excited for this events as this is my first time coming and also for this Singing Performance , this is also my first time ! I believe I am going to have a great time <3 ! 

when we enter in , Media are suppose to seat under media seats and it was infront and we will have a full view of the stage but there is some equipment which block our view when we seat down ;x 

Free flow of drinks of Coke ! I remember I told someone that I be coming for this event and I will be drinking their coke till drop but I drink Wine instead of finishing up the Coke ! 


Full of wine at the bar area . 


A wine for you and me ! 


A successful event behind there will be a group of hard working Crew to make this events a successful one ! I will be standing beside the crew area taking photo as their view is their best view.


Saw Miss Singapore Valerie at the event ! 


she is super tall and in this photo I look damn short ! 




here is the place where by the judges will be at ! 
There will be three judges , will introduce you it later ! 


FOOD ! 
I LIKE THOSE FOOD ! 

You guys must be wondering what is this for ? 
Sunsilk Academy Fantasia is actually a singing program which the participate come around all over the world and compete in the 1st round before they are able to fly from their Hometown to Singapore to compete with other contestant. 

This is really a big step for them in their life , if they want to to a Singer in the future . 


This is the MC of the day ! 


Before all the participants come out to the stage , the crew actually play the video of the process of participants who come from oversea , all the way to Singapore to take part in this singing competition and seeing the video is really damn touching as some mother hug their kids and cry because their kids have not left them before for so long . 


Photo of the back ground music crew. 



All the singer out , having a group singing time : ) 

Here is the names / pictures of the contestants ! 
If you want to know more about the contestants & their show timing and details . 
I will write down the link and information at the end of the post ! 


Here are the three judges , I forget their names but I know they are from 
Taiwan and many other country which I forget le . 

Judges taking their seats ! 
You should know who is the judges right ? those are familiar faces ! 


The judges are all ready ! 
I know them but then I do not really know their names as I am not really into music world.



Took this photo from the CREW area ! : x 
as I did not bring my spec so all I do was to see from the computer on the crew area. 

Get the show started ! 
First participant is out ! I am totally excited to check out what song is she going to sing.


To support the participants , we actually battery our star and support them girl ! 
Today all the singer will be lady as the next sat will be the guy time , but too bad I will not be able to attend as every sat I got church and I only can come down one month 1-2 times only. 



Took the photo of the contestant and combine it together if not the post will be really damn long.
Some contestant have really good voice and I really like a few of them. Singing is not just singing because your interest but its because you want the listener to enjoy and best is that when you sing some sad songs , those people who listen will drop their tears (capture their heart and not only their attention)

Here is my self - photo with the start star ! 


Herine Ang & Me ! 
Just get to know her from the event itself . 



2nd round of finger food + coke + wine ! 
They really take good care of their VIP & Media : ) 


Pretty Vanessa & Me ! 
Its been long time since I met up with her and luckily she come for this events and it an opportunity for her to enjoy the performance and also at the same time lets us spend time together too . 


After all the performance , all the guy actually come out and perform ! 
Did you spot any cute guy ? :x 

Before they end , all the contestant up on the stage and also those judges up on stage too ! ;) 
This event is totally an eye open experience for me and I looking forward to next month to attend more sat ! Good job for all the ladies who perform tonight ! 


Random photo of the bag and plus the goodies bag ! : ) 

Check out their facebook page today 

Follow them on Twitter at 
@ AcademySG today to have all their updates ! 

Those fans of Sunsilk Academy Fantasia , this is your chance to be in the live to see your favourite 
contestant singing. All you need to know is to send in name , contact number , Nric and starhub account number to content_promo@starhub.com ! 
Hope you will be able to win the ticket ! Because watching the performance live and watching from home is totally different ! You can watch at home at Channel (110)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments