[ MY PERSONAL TESTIMONIAL ]

By Unknown - July 12, 2012

I would like to share my personal testimonial on how City harvest Church change my life ! 


This photo is taken during my Secondary School time ! 
Beside the cute girl is actually my younger sister. 



I grew up in a family whereby my parents use to be lovely but things get bad when 
I was only in primary school and when I was Primary 4 , my parent divorce and its 
really a down time for me. 
I began to be very rebellions in school , fighting in school without thinking 
what is the consequences , smoking , skipping schools , stealing and all I want is the attention 
of my parents. Even though I was punish by school , things does not get better until 
my secondary best friend bring me to church. At first , I didn't wanted to go to church but 
my friend keep inviting me and finally the day came I finally attended church because I 
do not want to disappoint my friend , since she been trying hard to invite me. 






The day finally came and first time stepping into church at Jurong West. 
I remember when I was there , the people is clapping their hands , lifting their hands while praying 
i was like thinking what are they doing ? And I did not do anything but just to stand 
there and watch people praising and worship. When the meeting coming to the end , I was so happy 
because finally I can leave church and guess what ? When Pastor Kong call for an outer call , my 
tears just suddenly flow out of my eyes and when pastor kong ask those who want to receive 
Jesus into their life , raise up their hands ! And I raise up my hands and go forward to the outer call ! 
On that day onwards my life will never been the same ! 


God really change me from inside out . I use to hate my mother due to some reason, and 
I really have difficulties to forgive my mother and I did not want to speak to her but in church 
Pastor Kong thought us to honour our parents which is in the bible the 10 commitment ! And slowly but surely about one year , I manage to actually forgive my mother and I went one step forward to tell my mother that I love her and also I hug her.
This year mother day I went to look for her and I went to spend quality time with my mother 
and also my grandmother : ) 
This is a photo Frame I done for my mother about 2 years back : ) 



This year father's day, i actually did an video with my siblings and I actually say a lot of things from my heart in the video the day before. On the actually day itself, I actually play the video and show my daddy  and also my brother ken bought pizza (domino's pizza) and here comes the highlight of everything. 
after all those eating and finally everyone is sitting down watching television programme , I actually ask my daddy to take photo and we took photo from Poloraid and also at the same time from my camera too ! 

after all the photo taking moments, I actually tell myself I got to go ahead to hug my daddy as since young it been so long since I hug my daddy due to we do not have this kind of habit since young. I went to hug him and my aunty was like saying : " wow ! you do not need to sleep tonight already, so happy ! " , she was telling my daddy. That moments was the most happy moment : ) 





Without CHC (City Harvest Church ) , I will not be able to experience JESUS love ! 
Without Pastor Kong , Sun and the rest of the pastors & leaders in church , I do not think that I will become who I am today ~! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments