[CHC EMERGE] HAVE YOU SEEN THIS TYPE OF SPORTS BE4

By Unknown - July 19, 2012

To all sports lover out there , today I will be doing an Emerge post and it is all about sports. There are three sports that I am covering . They are Blind cross fit , Silent Basketball and Fuzzy Frisbee. You guys must be wondering why is there weird names in front of the sports name like silent and fuzzy? Don't worry I will explain to you below : ) 

Early in the morning I went to meet sheryl (another blogger for Emerge) at Woodlands and we took 30 min bus ride to Seng Kang and we suppose to go down to the competition site but we went to had our breakfast first before, wanted to have MAC for breakfast but Long John Silver breakfast came into my mind and I really love their breakfast ! 

After our breakfast, we took LRT down to Farm-way station, two of us who stay in the west and north area seldom come purple line, we do not know which side to take the train an we went to ask the LRT staff before we board the wrong train. 

when we reach the place, it was an big open space and just opposite Seng Kang creation centre 
there and I thought there will be a shelter, as there a bit of drizzling. we went ahead to find Joyce and collect our EMERGE official blogger tag ! IT IS SO NICE !  

This is Official Blogger of EMERGE <3 ! 



When we are done with collecting our stuff, i started to think what am I going to blog about sports ? How many I going to take picture ? slowly taking photo around and I spotted this group of people playing basketball at the side of the court and I decided to went forward to ask them if they are here for match and also which category they are under . 


this is the group that I am talking about. Something shock me while they answer my Question. There are five player in the team and they register under Polytechnic category and their team 3 of them are actually under secondary category. It is really a big faith for the three boys to actually join under Polytechnic as when I am looking around all the guys are all big size ;x 

The score board  ! 


Spotted EMERGE T-shirt at the place and they are mostly Volunteer ! 
Even though they did not take part of any events , but they make some time to help out the event : ) 



MIND.BODY.SOUL 
ALL IN WHILE PLAYING! 


Photos of supporter and also teams that are sitting down waiting for their turn ! 


Here are some of the photo which I taken & these are the team which I spotted that they are giving all out to play and its quite fierce ! 


Took a photo here before we going to leave the basketball place and head off to another side ! 


Register's their team before they going down to the court ! 


Photo of the back scene ! Without them the basketball will not be a successful event .

I wanted to take their photo but they don't want because of the rain it make their hair messy and they will not look nice, so I actually just snap photo without them knowing it.



SPOTTED another team and I took their photo before I leave . 


Wondering why are we taking photo of ourself and the environment itself ? 
Because its raining and we went to hide ourself at the shelter , we never bring Umbrella ;x 




Attire of the day ! 
Wondering why am I wearing like this when I suppose to cover sports section ? 
It is because I am going to attend a event after this event : ) 


After waiting for about 30 mins for the rain to become a bit smaller , we just rush over to another side for the Blind Cross Fit and Fuzzy Frisbee. 
When I reach there, I see people running and doing push up, didn't know Blind cross fit was somewhere like physical exercise if I knew  and read up  every competition on emerge.sg I will confirm not miss that part : ( , if next year there will be having this category again , I will come back and join !


Here is myself, lance and Chin hock 



Wayne and his brother actually getting ready to announced the winner for the top 3 ! 

Everyone must be excited for the result :
3rd goes to 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kong Xin Ni & Liao Jun xiong 
DX Zone 
Students 

2nd goes to : 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lance & Chin Hock 
AZ zone 
E523
Students



Champion goes to 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Marcus Ng & Joseph Sng 
WAY zone 
E490 
Students 
The station must be really tough + they must complete all station under the rain ! 


Have you see creative away for photo taking of the winner ? Without the 1,2,3 stand but 
they can actually come out with the ideas of chair to determine the winner standing position ; ) 
seeing the winner expression , they are laughing all out after a long morning ! 



Photo taking of everyone who actually participate Blind Cross fit + those volunteer who help out to make this activity a successful one ! 

After announced the result and taking photo, 




After announcing, Pastor Ming Jin actually step in the congratulating the winner and also thanks to those who participate and he also say that despite of the bad weather everyone still complete the station and he say that this is like our circumstance in our life that we got to face it everyday ! : ) 



Winner of the Blind Fold Fit !



This is the score board ! 

After I am done with this Blind Cross Fit, I went to another side which is Frisbee. There are quite a few area for 2 teams to play at a time, estimate should be around 20+ teams participate. 


Did you notice something special additional stuff on their face ? 
Yes you guess it correctly it , they are actually wearing goggles ! This is really cool ! And I wonder how does it feel to be wearing goggles and play + that day it was raining. can they see it properly ? 


FRISBEE : ) 




Check out my Crocs shoes ! 
Its totally wet but luckily the water did not went inside my shoes , if not it will be super dude smelly ! 



Overall it was an awesome time to be there at the competition place and seeing everyone come despite of the rain , so we blogger also just be under the rain taking photo ; ]

Enjoy this VIDEO ! 


I hope you enjoy reading my post on sports ! Do stay tune to more post ! 

Check out emerge.sg today for more details on the category ! 
Follow them on twitter : @CHCemerge

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments