[EMERGE 2012 ] DAY 1 EVOLVE PART I

By Unknown - July 31, 2012

After my class ended, I came down to Suntec City Convention Hall 603 Immediately and I am totally excited for what is going to happened before Emerge day 1 !
This is actually the entrance and there are display of members of CHC who actually participants in Poster design ! 


Here are some of the entry poster design ! 
I have some poster which I really like and below a few picture I actually like it personally ! 


This poster is my first choice out of all the poster ! 
My reason is those because of the message itself , it is actually the first impression of the poster itself and what does it tell people , when we first saw the poster ! Some feel that words cannot describe.


This is the second poster that I personally like too ! 


here are some of the photo which is black and white and more of the older times ! 
Sorry that the photo is not clear because of the light itself and my camera , But I am changing camera soon so I hope I am able to take nicer and clearer picture in the future to share with all of you guys who is reading my blog right now <3 


This is the map of Suntec City convention Hall 603 , to show you which part have what kind of activities is going on ! From the map itself , it has a lot of exciting stuff going on and its really colourful ! I guess everyone will be excited to actually go to play games which is lead by the youth in our church ! 


This is me here at EMERGE EVOLVE 2012 ! 
The Offical Blogger of the event itself , using my gift in blogging to do something for God in this youth meeting. 



EVOLVE EMERGE 2012 T-SHIRT ! 
There are about three colours white , black and grey ! 


This is the Game fiesta and I came too early as the booth are still setting up ! 
Cindy was with me at that time, and I told her that after the booth is been set up , two of us will head off to play the games ! 


This is the Games Fiesta stamp book ! 
After you done with each station and make sure that you fulfilled their requirement before they are able to give you a stamp ! With the stamp itself, you can actually redeemed a lot of stuff like 10 stamps you can get a shirts & 5 stamps can actually get a EMERGE badge ! 


Below the pictures will be some of the stations I actually went to play with a few of my Cell-group members! 
Here is the bowling station ! The set up was so creative ! 
It may look easy but then I can tell you that it is not as easy as what you thought because i saw some player they actually throw the tennis ball onto the cans to them let fall instead of rolling on the floor ! 

So monkey see monkey do ! So I also do the same thing as them but guess what ? The person who is in charge of the booth itself told me not to do that , just roll on the floor will do and the cans will confirm drop ! 


So I listen to them and guess what ? I pass the stages and manage to actually get a stamp from them and counting down to actually get 10 stamps as I want to get the EMERGE t-shirt 


I actually want to try this station but then it is super difficult ! so I decided to give it a miss ! 
Want to know what this game station are ? You shall check it out when you see the Video that I am going to post ! 


Ping Pong station ! I saw people playing and it seems so difficult so I decided to give it a try too ! 

This is HEMA ! One of my cell group Member , she is going to play this station too ! 

All you need to do is actually aim the colour and throw the ball into it ! Different colour have different points , in order to get 1 stamp you need to have 10 points ! 


Here is me playing the game and I just give all out for each game station as I want the 10 stamps ! You must be wondering if I actually pass through the station and get the one stamps ! 


After I am done with the game itself , I actually take a photo with them ! : ) 
See the smile from the youth people in our church ! Look at me also because I am a youth too ! 

This station which is required you to actually have a water gun and shot off all the candle fire before you are able to get 1 stamps! In the later picture , you can see me playing ! 


making sandwiches ! 
i did not play this station because I think I will fail this station because I am not good in playing real life but maybe when playing on my i touch I can play it well : ) 

If my younger sister is here , she will confirm enjoy playing it and you might not know she will win ! 

There is really real stuff on the table like bread , cheese , coke and many more ! 



This station is super cute because there are a lot of cute toys and I remember Cindy thought that we can actually win the toys but the truth is not the winning prize is not the soft toys but it is actually the stamps ! 



What you need to do its actually throw the angry bird and make sure at least two soft toys is drop from the box itself ! 

Forget me a not ? I guess you will know what game is this just by looking at the picture itself ! 

This game station is actually quite easy and all you need to see which one you get . For me I get hope so all I need to do it to actually make sure the toy car landed at Hope in order for me to get one stamp from them ! 


This booth is actually the i society project ! what attracted me to their booth is actually their different types of pros on the table and i went to approach them asking them what is this ? 


They actually ask us if we want to take photo with the pros given on the table and here is the items we actually took ! 



Have you spotted the power ranger in church while you are here at EMERGE ? 


Here with me taking photo with the power ranger ! They are so cool , wearing different types colour of tights walking around and getting everyone wanting to take picture with them and also they are so friendly , engaging everyone ! 



wondering this picture why is my face so sad ? 
Its because I am at the game station which i am going this cute little angry bird to shot down the angry bird on the table ! this is co cute can ! This is my first time actually playing real life angry bird ! 

Here is the station ! ! 

No matter how hard I try I still unable to shoot down the angry bird , I try so hard till my body and my leg is over the line itself ! After the one try , i left the station as I confirm cannot win one : ( 

Shoot me station ! 
We got to actually use an tennis ball to hit down the can on the table itself . 

A smile to the Camera while I am going to start throwing the ball to knock down the can itself. Almost all the station which got to do with throwing , I manage to clear the station and Cindy say that when there is throwing station , I will confirm clear ! 


Shocking face I have ?! 


after so many station of games , it is time for us to actually relax and take photo together ! 
Gleenda , Me and cindy ! : ) 


This game station is a marble station ! 
I try to get one stamp from this station but then I cannot make it even the expert cindy also didnt manage to get one marble out ! I wonder who can do it man ! 


While playing different station, I manage to spot Julian ! He is giving all out of this station ! 

This station we are playing I combined with Gleenda ! But the most of the time I don't play because I am not good at it ! When it come to the last stage of this game , it is marble again using chop stick ! What if the marble man : ( I am just so bad and this stage cindy manage to get about 2 marbles out of the bottle itself ! 

Try so hard but then no marbles out : ( This station there is no stamp ! 



SPOTTED power range again ! They are carrying the board around the hall ! : ) 


Here is the 2nd booth of I society ! We <3 Ah ma Ah Gong ! 


what we suppose to write its actually a note for our ah gong and ah ma ! It something so unique and interesting ! I wrote mine , what about you ? 



Cindy and with one of the team mates itself ! 
after we are done with the writing , she actually approach us to give us M n M chocolate ! 

With me ! 
This lady really give us a lot of details about their project and till now i still remember what are their idea of the project is actually are ! 
Go like their page today at http://www.facebook.com/feetmovement?ref=stream ! 


Go like their page and follow them on twitter too ! 
They have lot of awesome stuff going on. 


Shoot Shoot off the candle ! 
this station what I need to do its actually using water gun to wet off the fire on the candle , put off all in order to get one stamp ! 

Check out my expression ! It can seem to be easy but I can tell you that it is super difficult ! I try to put off all , but then at the end i only manage to put off one and the small boy give me one more chance to actually put off the fire by shooting one fire off and he will give grace to me by giving one more chance ! 



I find him super cute ! And I ask him if he want to take picture and immediately he just pose when I take out my camera ! : ) 


Photo with him ! 
He is going to be the next generation who going to change the world ! : ) 

After all these game stations, I actually went off to HALL for EMERGE SERVICE 1 ! 
The next post DAY 1 EVOLVE PART II will be up soon ! Hope you enjoy this post ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments