Attention to all FROLICK LOVER AND M1 STUDENT PLAN

By Unknown - April 30, 2012

I start my Saturday will an awesome YOGHURT time with FROLICK : ) 
On Saturday , I am actually working at MW till about 3 pm and after finishing 
my lunch , I feel like eating yoghurt out of the sudden and I am going to buy YOGHURT ! : ) 

I always never fail to get Either cup A or Cup B ! 
and guess what ? While I am looking for what cup to buy I actually saw this 
board say 1 FOR 1 ! 
exclusive only for M1 student plan ! Its awesome right and I got myself two cup ! : ) 


I am totally in love with FROLICK ! 
I will always order the original one instead of the peach one because 
its too sweet ;x 
But you guys can go and try : ) 

Adding the topping , the total amount I pay is actually $4.70 ! 
$3.70 for the Yoghurt and $1 for the topping. 
AND 1 FOR 1 IS LIKE $ 2 + for the cup !!!

Can you imagine I myself one person can actually finish up 2 cup by myself and it 
like within 20 mins ? 
I am really an yoghurt FREAK ! : ) 


HAPPY GIRL ENJOYING 1 FOR 1 FROLICK : ) 



This is my 2ND time enjoying FROLICK with my friend AIIN 
for the 1 FOR 1 DEAL : ) 

Don't you think FROLICK HAVE AN AWESOME DEAL !!!! 

HURRY UP GO DOWN AND GET YOURS TODAY !! <3 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments