COLD STONE AT CITY LINK

By Unknown - April 22, 2012

There is a COLD STONE @ City Link which is at City Hall Mrt Station ! ;) 


This is the BANNER outside the store promoting Coffee Ice-cream .
So those coffee lover out there , you can come down to any outlet of cold stone 
to actually try it .


I simply love this photo because there is so many colours of Ice-cream . 
Colourful stuff will make me smile : ) 

Can any of you guys can actually guess what I ordered ? 


This guy is actually in progress of making the Ice-cream that A customer 
have just place an order . 


Their Menu & Their flyer : ) 

I be ordering my Ice-cream with WAFFLE TOO ! 
For me I will choose the normal waffle compare to chocolate waffle as 
I am not really a chocolate fans . If too much of chocolate I will feel like 
vomiting . 


Here are the variety of topping . 
For every topping I will choose is something colourful ! 
When I eat Yoghurt from any brand , I will always add fruity topping . 
But this time round for the Ice-cream , I will give it a miss for topping. 


RAINBOW SPRINKLES <3 


This guy is doing My ice-cream ;) 
Can you guess what my order ? 



TADA ~! 
Is actually Strawberry banana <3 ! 
You guys should try ! Its really damn nice ! 

I am a fan of banana ! When I eat YUMI yoghurt, I will always 
eat banana split unless I want to finish it fast as banana split need some 
time to finish it . 


YUMMY ;D 

Happy girl enjoying my ICE-CREAM ;D 


AMANDA & I ;) 


If I am not wrong her name should be spell as LILY ,
Cindy , Jie xiang and Yi long ;) 


Everyone is ready to start eating their cold stone but I don't let because we
got to take photo first ;) 


Here come the cute pictures : 







So cute right ! 
This apps is actually from I pad but I not really sure what application as I 
don't owe an I pad ;x 

I want to head down to COLD STONE again to try out 
other flavour of ice-cream : ) .
You guys should head down with your family & friends . 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments