[OMY.SG] MOVIE PREVIEW GHOST ON AIR

By Unknown - May 03, 2012

GHOST ON AIR WILL BE SHOWING IN CINEMA ON 17 MAY 2012 !
WHICH IS LIKE 14 MORE DAYS TO LAUNCH ! 

A Radio DJ driven to desperation, resorts to telling ghost stories on air, but what if the stories were all not fiction?

“Ping Xiao, a two time “Most Popular DJ” award winner, is suddenly robbed of his successful morning show slot. Jealous at seeing a younger DJ taking his place, he forces himself to conquer painful recurring memories of his deceased girlfriend and tells the ghost stories that was written by her on air. With each painful memory he endures, he regains a small step to his superstardom. However, as he is about to claim his reward, he begins to realize that the stories were not works of fiction, and maybe it wasn’t him telling the stories all along…”


“两度“最受欢迎DJ”的品孝,失利被调到了午夜班。眼红年轻的新人取代自己的位子,他迫不得已回忆起与已故女友的点点滴滴,在空中述说她生前所写的灵异故事。强忍着内心一阵阵的痛,他一步步地夺回自己所失去的。然而,正当他要坐回巨星的宝座時,他赫然发现他所述说的灵异故事并不是虚构的…

也或许一直在讲鬼故事的并不是自己…” 


Picture credit to SHAW CINEMA WEBSITE : ) 


You can actually view the OFFICIAL TRAILER AT 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MnUbpF8KeE&feature=youtu.be 

Thanks to Alvin from omy.sg for the invite to watch the preview 
GHOST ON AIR at Shaw Center. 


Straight after school i rush my essay and also my RJ quiz and evaluation before rushing down 
to meet my brother and we will be heading down to ion orchard to have our dinner ! Popeye ! 
After our awesome dinner , we actually went to find out how to get to shaw Centre. Guess what ? 
We thought we have found the place but at the end , we found out we still at ION area. At the end 
i give up and decided to walk to Far East Plaza then cross the bridge to get to Shaw Centre. 

This is my first time attending om.sg Movie and I hope 
I will have more chance to attend , but of cos I need more reader on my blog to 
build up my site : ) 
Hope I will gain more readers this year !! : ) 


While waiting for the Preview to start , I took out my camera and took picture of me and my brother 
but then i dont really like as it kinda of plan so i ask my brother to take out his i phone and 
I am going to spam a lot of photo like no tomorrow ! 
My cute little brother with me : ) 




This is the Shaw Center Theatre. 



Spamming photo's on my brother phone ! 
I totally in love with this effect ! 



A smile a day , keep sadness away !

Everyday of our lives is full of colour 







Look at my face : Like a last warning ! 
Every photo I will never fail to actually do unglam picture of myself : ) 





BUBBLE ~! 

Staying strong to overcome things that getting my way ! 


I am totally in love with this photo ! : ) 


This is the photo taken when the Movie end . 
Overall , I would rate 7/10 ! I like their horror part as its really scary and most of the scary
part I actually close my eyes and my younger brother kelvin does not seem to be scared. 
His eye was like wide open ! 
In my point of view , I guess the best part of the show is actually Zhou Chong Qing 
who is well known as auntie lucy is inside the show ! I like his laughter in the show is super like his style as in his own personality . 

After the show , we actually got a chance to ask the Director of the show Cheng Ding An any question about the Movie . 

Some people actually why did he actually choose Chong Qing to act in his movie ? 
- Those people who actually did listen to Radio 933 , every friday mid-night there will be 
ghost stories sharing at mid night by Chong Qing , that why he was choosen. 

after the Movie , we got the honour to actually talk to Director of the Movie Cheng Ding An and 
he is also the Director of the Kallang Roar Movie and this show is actually his 2nd Movie ! 


The guy in the Middle is actually The Director Cheng Ding An 


Posing scary pose  ! 

Those people who love Horror Movie like me , you guy should go get your ticket 
to watch GHOST ON AIR on 17 may 2012 before all ticket is sold ! Do support our Local Director : ) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments