New supplement added

By Unknown - April 24, 2012

New supplement added to the house ! 
I bought this OMEGA - 3 Fish Oil from Holland & Barrett 
Check out this website for their current promotion ! 

Why I bought this OMEGA-3 Fish Oil  

+ Supports healthy heart 
( Something which I really to intake as some of you guys know that when I do my running , there are times
where my heart actually feel very pain , its somehow like a sharp pain. So I hope by taking this 
supplement will make my heart STRONGER ;) 

+ Brain function 
( It can actually improve your memory , and it also something that I need it as there are
many times , I will forget something I need to do or even memorising stuff that I need to remember ) 

+ Healthy joints 
(You must be thinking , you are only 21 this year and why do you need to in take supplement 
which is for healthy joints ? To be straight forward to you guys , you do not wait for 
sickness to come before doing something about it but you should do something about 
it to prevent it) 
PREVENT NOW compare to Suffer later ! Which one you want ? 

One bottle is $34.90 if I am not wrong ;x 

This are the few which I think I really need it and I think I should share it with you guys
and if you think you need it you should go get it too ; ) 

* Do note that I am not doing an advertising for any company as I am plainly sharing. 



My all time favourite Vitamin C and this is something I need it , without it I will be having 
running nose everyday ! 
Vitamin C is actually from NATURE FARM

Why do I buy Vitamin C ?
+ Strengthens body 
( Physical body as you can see I am strong but does not mean inside my body I am weak , so in order 
to strength my body and not letting myself fall sick I got to intake Vitamin C to have 
a stronger body ) 

+ supports immunity 

All I need from VITAMIN C is to able to stay away from FLU  : ) 

One bottle is about $30 + . You can check it out at their outlet !!
Hope you will get something that will benefit your health ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments