EASTER WEEKEND PART 1

By Unknown - April 11, 2012

EASTER WEEKEND PART 1 

I would like to thank everyone in the cell-group who contribute 
to do up the gifts and the cards and I believe all the new friends who have the gifts 
will be touch by our love <3 .

The night before the EASTER WEEKEND , a few of us actually meet up and 
chiong finish doing the card but then we did not manage to finish up but then 
that is not the most important thing. The most important thing is the people who are willing to 
help despite of their busy schedule. I would want to thanks HEMA for coming 
up with such an great idea and those material that she use is really got standard one , she 
is so willing to do despite of her stressful school work.
AND also those SOT students who came down to help too <3 


This is the card that every new comer come , they will be given one ;)
AND did you notice this card is in Chinese words , awesome or what ?
Thanks to creative Cindy who go search on how to write in Chinese for those verses , and
to be honest in my whole life I have never ever read an Chinese bible before .


This is an English version one ;) 


I really in love with the clouds and balloon ! 
Awesome and creative idea from HEMA :) 



Amanda is here with me in the service ;) 



Me and alyssa . 
I wonder why is she closing her eyes ? Or her eyes is super small till the camera 
cannot capture it ;x 



Proper PICTURE - Like a finally ;) 


Me and Xue Fang ;) 


Love my people ;) 

Today Easter service is really awesome and CHC DRAMA team is really awesome ! 
Every year without fail they will put up a good show and each time 
is getting better and better. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments