Door to door flyer experience. Street distributor

By Unknown - April 14, 2012

In the morning , I actually went to work at Suntec City Convention Center the bridge 
there to give out flyers . I want to work because I want to earn extra cash as I really dislike working 
as streets flyer distributor. 

To be honest , even though is just a three hours job , to me is really killing me man ;( 
Keep counting down to end work and also when people ignoring you when 
you give them flyer , I feel really bad ;( . WHY YOU NO TAKE FROM ME ?! 

But I am thankful to those people who actually take the flyer from me ;) 
You guys make my day ! 
That's why when someone pass me flyer , I will always take from them because I know 
they are super tired . I FEEL YOU PEOPLE ! 


After working , I went down to JURONG POINT to meet Si xian. I know that LAVA
will be working , so I went to his working place and he was so shock to see me because 
I did not tell him beforehand ;) 

Si xian and I was having SWENSON for our dinner before we going off 
to work as door to door flyer distributor . We spend about $15 for a meal + Ice-cream . 
Lava came to join us too as he is having break . 


This is my look after we are done for about 14 blocks ! 
The advertisement was like saying 1 hour $5 , but when I was at Boon Lay 
the in-charge arrive and when I ask him , he say that the company have change to 1 Blk 
for $2 ! Is super little but then since we are here , so we just do lo . Do it out 
of experience and fun.

We even went up to Angeline House to drop by before we end the work ! ;) 
After our work , two of our feet is killing us badly man. I think I need about 2 days to 
recover. And all I want now is to go home and sleep ! 


CAMWHORE while waiting for the train to come @Jurong East 




Spamming photo to kill time. And after today I don't think I want to give out flyer 
anymore unless the pay is reasonable . 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments