MY NEW CROCS

By Unknown - April 19, 2012

I AM SO EXCITED TO COLLECT MY NEW CROCS SHOES SPONSORED 
BY CROCS ! 
AND THANKS TO OMY.SG FOR THE INVITE ;) 

After Training and service , I came down to MARINE SQUARE OUTLET 
to collect my shoes which I wanted , I hope they will have my size . 

MARINE SQUARE OUTLETS IS BIG ! 
You guys can come down and shop too as they have lot of design ~ 


You guys guess which shoes will I choose ?
....
.....
.......
.....
The blue one ? 
The pink ribbon one ?
.....
.....
.......
......
......
.......




The actual shoes that I want is actually the BROWN COLOUR ONE ! 
Immediately I look for my size and try on and it look really nice on me  ! Not only 
I say that but my Girlfriend Si xian also say that ;) 


this shoes can be wore in formal wear or even causal wear .



You can see from my face that I am really happy because I GOT A 
CROCS SHOES THAT I LIKE <3 !



Here are the bits that you can actually put on your CROCS which have holes 
LOL.
The CROCS shoes that I have is those which have holes and 
in total I got 4 bites . 


I hope you people will like my CROCS post and will go and purchase it ;) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments