what for lunch

By Unknown - April 02, 2012

Thinking of what to have lunch ?
Want to save money at the same time ?

For me I purchase 100 g of Ham from Carrefour for only $2 plus. 
One loaf of whole meal bread at only $2 .
Tuna I bought about two cans . One for about $2.15 and for me I will usually choose 
something lighter and more health ones. 

And total for $6 plus , you can eat about one week ;) 
You can save a lot of money but if you always eat the same thing every week of 
cos you will get bored of it , so I will start to search what lunch should I bring to school ? 


HAM for 100g is about 6-7 pieces . If you want to save the HAM for more days to finish up 
then you can cut into half ;) 
Big eater like me I will just eat the whole thing ! 


This is one of the TUNA that I bought. 
This is not the one I choose which is health , Is another one with olive oil . 



TUNA is super easy to open and consume ! 


WHOLE MEAL BREAD ! 
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BREAD <3 

Spread your favourite tuna on your favourite bread ;) 


After finish spreading your tuna and also putting the ham on the bread ! 
You are ready to place into your lunch box ~ 



AND happily bring it to work / school ;) 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments