AWFULLY CHOCOLATE

By Unknown - April 05, 2012

As you guy know that I am currently working at Tiny Fry's and 
they have two outlet in Singapore and the three one is coming 
to town real soon ! 

Today while I am working , there is a group of fitness instructor from California
come into my store and they were all eating Awfully chocolate and I was 
thinking " is the ice-cream that nice" ? I even went to ask my colleagues if she had try it before ?
She say its nice , so without any second thought , I went over to purchase the awfully chocolate ! 

I love their box where they contain the chocolate ! ;) 



It looks yummy ! But I not really sure what's the taste until
I try ! To be honest , I am not a big fan of chocolate and I don't mind trying new ice-cream ! 
For me I will rate this ice-cream @ 2/5 as I don't really like the taste as it 
is too thick and after finish eating the ice-cream , you will hunt for water because you will feel 
super thirsty ;x 

But if you are a lover of chocolate , I think you will FALL IN LOVE with 
awfully chocolate ;) 



$3.80 for one scope ! 
They sell cakes too . If you are interested to find out where is their outlet
 and would like to try : 
check out their website today ! 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments