HUNGER GAME WITH DB PEEPS

By Unknown - April 04, 2012

HUNGER GAME WITH DB PEEPS ! 

Straight after the service ended , I rush down to Cine-leisure Orchard 
to meet with Jon and CK . We will be watching Hunger Game 8.10pm show and I manage to reach on time 
and I did not miss out anything just that we can't take much photo before entering 
into the cinema ! 

HUNGER GAME IS REALLY AWESOME MOVIE MAN ! 
I will rate it 5/5 , It's really A MUST watch Movie ! The girl is so STRONG !
When you watch movie with jon and ck , there will be a lot of drama one . they will start talking half way and CK need to go toilet more then 2 times & Jon will keep burping non stop and I feel like 
whacking him ;x 

They know that I will blog about it and they told me in advance not to blog about their 
ugly side in my blog , later all the xiao mei mei run away ! 


Photo taking after the movie ;) 
CK *WINK at all my lovely girl reader. 


Me . Ck . Jon.


ATTIRE OF THE DAY ! 
Kuku Me to wear POKA DOTS shoes because I want to have 
a different style and I think it's kinda of weird but I don't care ;p 


I just love wearing something comfortable and to be myself ;) 


Photo taking failed ;x 


After that we went to Starbucks at town area to slack . and Thanks Jon 
for treating us the Cake and My all time favourite Carmel Frappé ;)  



Suppose to share the drinks with JON and guess what ? At the end I finish everything 
by myself and I hope I can sleep tonight if not training tomorrow 
will be an GG.COM for me ;x 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments