By Unknown - June 12, 2008









Yes ! INSPIRE CAMP !! 3 days 2 night .
Morning, wake up late. hahas. and me and my brothers faster go bath n prepare those things that we needed for the camp. edwin sms me and he reach cck lei. den jacky meeting me at kranji n he will board the mrt himself. Meeting jo-ann n cindy too los.
hahas =) I think the camp is going to be very fun. Our team is TECHO.

CHEER !

TEC-HNO
TECHO TECHO GO GO GO
TECHO TECHO GO GO GO
TECHO TECHO YO AR YO
TECHO TECHO YO AR YO
OOOOOOOO TECHO !

Schedule for today !
Mass breaker , self intro , team cheer, water parade,and more .
hahahs. at 3pm , we have a special guest called JILL LOWE session.
she teach us about self-esteem. Start frm the head .
hahas. super funny de. really enjoy alot from her. hmmm, i should learn from her save money to go that type of course. den prayer focus ! coolman. the present of GOD so strong . den i fall in the present of GOD ! Thanks god man . I have overcome the "thing" .

Night walk =)
still quite okay . get to walk with jo-ann , brother n jacky .
hahhaa. took picture with my brother n jo-ann .
den walk until 12 plus lei. den after tat , we walk back to camp site n rest den bath me , jo-ann cindy angeline den we all talk talk den 1 plus den bath ~~ hahhas.
2 plus, i sleep leii. looking forward tmr BBQ =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments