By Unknown - June 01, 2008

wake up in the morning . and guess what ?? my brother told me that today my sister have extra class so she is not going to church . dots ~~ plus i wake up so early. very tired shiok =! hhaas. but nvm. doing nothing . and i was hungry and went to choa chu kang and buy breakfast. and thanks to boy for chatting with me on the phone yeah !
Meeting kate at choa chu kang and guess what. i forget to bring my ez-link card ohman.
very forgetful sia ! den was late for service by 5 min . with jo-ann they all los. den in service, i feel that God want me to pray i hr everyday for breakthrough in my connect group ! hmmm, is time to pray for great breakthrough@ AMEN ! den after service, we having INSPIRE camp debreif!

INSPIRE CAMP !
where is it ? Camp Challenge @ 2 admiralty Road East
How to get there ? Shuttle bus will be provided
PIck up pint will be at the bus stop beside sembawang MRT station( along swmbawang way)
( bus will come at intervals from 7.30am)
Reporting time&date? 7.30am@ sembawang MRT station on 12 june( Thurs)
Reporting attire? T-shirts,shorts and sport shoes
what to expect?? Loads of funs games with attractive prizez to be won !!
hahahs. after that , jo-ann,cindy.misa,kate,ageline,me,wei guang,peihua,kengyip,sk and three new fren. we all went to jurong point and eat . SUDWAY ! hahhas.
eat ! shop a while ! den
jo-ann,kate,kengyip,peihua and me go home first .
me and jo take train , while in train we are chatting alot of things yeah @
reach home !!! .
bath eat all this lehh.
jio listen to music and study until 1 plus den sleep yeah.
tmr i be continuing to study !
Plus DREAMFACTORY !!
sUpport them at IMM .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments