By Unknown - June 16, 2008


Me ! front size of me

Today i meet jo-ann at cck and we went to church and pray for 1 hr with city harvest people n pastor kong ! today only me, jo-ann, edwin and cindy lors.
Pray....... for 1 hr
hahahs. after that ,jo-ann go meet jj . and he also follow us go to Mac and eat .
den chat chat . den later on , go arcade !
play para para . nn the dance revo. den we went to go coffee bean nn chit chat.
den talk talk talk. i was saying i wanted to cut my hair den buddy was saying that he knows how to cut hair. so i decided to let him cut my hair lors. den i called boy to ask him come along lor =)

Jurong east !
me went to put in money den bought watches for my brother . hhhee. also bought bubble tea whenboy reach lors. den take bus to edwin house .
when we all reach dere, thanks edwin mum for giving us drinks =)
den ii take picture of myself after cutting . n boy help me take picture of me before the cut .

around 5 plus , we went home lei.
boy, thanks for accompany me =) iLOVE you .
what can i say ? nothing .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments