By Unknown - June 09, 2008

My buddy =) edwin .

My boyfriend jacky ! love him .


she dont let me take picture of her =(

what a cute girl .


Nice food !

sunday today !
wake up late today as i need to go sea training . 8.30 must reach for water trail.
den i quickly pack my things and i went off to take train to kallang ! ~
thanks boy for chatting with me on the phone so tat i will nt be bored yea =P

when i reach , i quickly put my thing den went to meet hazel leii .
go go to get ready lors. i was feeling scare . i was with felicia . hahas.
den felicia n i start first . i did not happy with my result . i get 2.49 sec.
but coach say i did the correct way and i did well ! tiffany well done =)
den we keep taking timing for each other den after tat we row back to bonto
fecth pple lei jio row lors. i row left n right today. hahas. i can row two side nw .
only tat i need to pratice more in my left yeah . today training was cool.

Ladies team : today u all did very well. you all have improve alot. and i knw tat we can do even better . keep up the good job ladies !

after that , we went to warm down and Tony get to know that i quit school db. he congra me and welcome me to join the club . hahhas. funny sia him . den later on , i went to bath all this n went off with hani. and i go meet boy . den take mrt to end lei jio take bus to his house. he cook den eat leii jio bring his dog down ... saw his parent leii. a while later bring his dog home nn boy n me go play basketball. i lost to him lors. and play funny thing is he keep air ball ~ hahahs. plus . also . i m the referee. he cant stand beside me , behind me or what . or smile n laugh i will have free throw. hahas. super funny .

after playing , we went back home . rest . watch show. boy went to bath . then rest a while we two go take bus n heading to his match . !! play with bee team dots ~ the whole game was good yeah .
i knw you guys have try your best. so dun worry yea . u all can do it de. even though u all lost , dont give up on basketball ! jiayou guys !

Bee team is a NoN leadership team ! only knw how to push . haiis. shitman .
when i see them also angry , but nvm is over leii . after tat , we all went to eat .
me , jacky and edwin sit at 1 table. chattin about alot of things. hhasa. get to knw more about my buddy edwin. funny sia . =)
around 9 plus we went home . boy take another line with gladys while i with edwin take annother side de. =) knw more thing also.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments