By Unknown - June 11, 2008

today i guai guai whole day at home. tat what i promise my daddy ! and i did it man =)
morning kana wake up by my brother. asking me nn my youngest bro what to eat ? lol right . but he darm good tat he will buy breadfast for us. happy shiok ! when i wake up i do everything liao. den got food to eat lei. =)
boy today got match yeah . 3 on 3.
Message for boy :Good luck for today match . you can do it de. no matter what i will still support you. i love you .
den guess what ?? his team win all 5 matches. hahas congra . den he come find me . he bought lunch for me thanks boy. den until 5 plus he went home lei. hahahs. super siian man !
Meet jo-ann(yamyam). cos she hungry nn haven eat yett. we went to meet at lot one. nn we chatchatchat. hahhas. den later on , ii wanted to go home lei. den she tell me she dunwan go home . she wan shop first . so ii say i go home put thing first if nt my dad will scold hahas. den she paii me go home lei. jio we go lot one. guess where we go ?? arcade ? =) thanks for treating me play !!
Rest well ! nn be ready for tmr camp .
anyone intersted in BBQ on fri ? do sms / call me !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments