By Unknown - June 21, 2008



satursday today .
bringing my sister to children church with my brother los.
hahas. must really thanks my brother for bringing her home den he come service los. =)
Guess what ? EMERGE JUNIOR
who win ? the blue mean the west yeah !! they have a special guest too .
Shawn ! The cmapus superstar los. i took picture of him too. will updated tonight. he sing chinese song not so nice but english song quite good yeah . got the feel dere. hahahs
after children church , i went to meet adeline they all cos got prayer meeting before service lors.
Nora sms me to take over her cos she sick so ii reply : i will take over her bah =))) help each other is good

Working place .
boring yeah . only sell one CD n I car sign only lors.
siian man !!
hmmm i going to sleep lei. tmr i got training nn working .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments