By Unknown - June 07, 2008


what are they doing ??
ohman !!


Jie xiang sandal

That what boy cook for me ~

Today finally is friday ! jacky accompany me to interview job at enous. and we take train there and went to eat first. ii am eating ice-brended mango ! nn jacky eating malay chicken rice at $3 ! okay . but its doesnt seem nice ~

Reach the place where i am gng interview. and guestimes what ??
i did come before de. that job is nt good de, cheat ppeople money den got lor. hahhas .
den i did meet up the person den at last i walk away cos i dunwan waste my time lei.
den me and boy we went to take train all the way back to boonlay. to go to angeline place first .boy, kana shocked by me. his reaction verii funny nn shout veri loud ~~
and thanks boy, for cookin for me. and is nice =) thanks boy .
Edwin today coming for cg yeah !

before cg we did play game. quite cool !
after cg we went to eat den go home leii !
hope tmr edwin my buddy coming yeahhh .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments