By Unknown - June 20, 2008

today i should be going to prayer meeting de . but when i reach cck, i found that i forget to bring my ez-link card so i decided to go home . =( den i go home and sleep for 1 hours 30 min. cos ii am super tiredd lei. den today i be working alone until 6pm cos my friend sick lei den cannot come woq.On the way going work , guess what time i reach cityhall ?? at 10.15am so i sms my boss if i can open the shop ealry anot ? cos ii reach early mah . hahahs. enjoy working lei. LOve my JOB =)
today iii sold around 8 car sign n 1 Bear =) nn i work until 6.20pm cos my NOra come late cos she overslept. dots .but nvm larh . my boss is good yeah . Thanks GOD i have a good boss tat understand me . tat ii need to go church on sat .
boy waited for me like 5 hours lei. den darm long woq. hahhas. thanks boy =)
and den me n boy went to cell-group together . buddy didnt go lei. siian man --
Tmr i be going children church . nn also my service.
---- I love you boy . thank for being with me when i need you most boy.
what can i say to you ??............................................................ you know yourself can !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments